Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

I think it is best summed up by saying I have to have a real reason before I recommend something. I don't shove a wally (a 30+ french orogastric tube, an NG tube isn't big enough) down someone and charcoal them for fun. But if it makes you feel better, it won't hurt you PB, about 1 gram per kilo is a good dose. Two bottles for an average adult.

Dr. Bob

Hear is one set of symptoms attempting to link CFS with consumption of contaminated food. No obvious radiation sickness signs.

http://www.co-cure.org/infor26.htm

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock yourself out man. You first.

Ps, activated charcoal DOES NOTHING for radiation, it binds chemical toxins (like tylenol) in the gut. The treatment for radiation consists mostly of Iodine designed to reduce the uptake of radioactive contamination by sensative organs (like the thyroid), not bind in and hold it in the gut to give you colon cancer. Radiation needs a target to absorb it in the body, the treatment consists of 'hardening' those targets by flooding them with the same type of vectors that bring the radiation to them, thus letting the contaminated vectors get 'washed out' because they have nothing to 'stick' to.

But don't let that little tidbit stand in your way, bottoms up with the charcoal. Keep drinking till it comes out the other end, then your gut is coated. Then maybe you wont turn into a zombie.

Dr. Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68dvoIBm9l0&feature=related

Edited by Dr. Bob

I did my job.

What you decide to do with the information is up to you.

I'm not required to prove anything to you folks.

Good luck waiting for the government to hand you the information.

Ive done my job, I think maybe you are gonna hurt your sellf and it would be in your best interest to check your self into a round room no corners and padded most definately, now think of that and go back to sleep!

Peace

Jim

Knock yourself out man. You first.

Ps, activated charcoal DOES NOTHING for radiation, it binds chemical toxins (like tylenol) in the gut. The treatment for radiation consists mostly of Iodine designed to reduce the uptake of radioactive contamination by sensative organs (like the thyroid), not bind in and hold it in the gut to give you colon cancer. Radiation needs a target to absorb it in the body, the treatment consists of 'hardening' those targets by flooding them with the same type of vectors that bring the radiation to them, thus letting the contaminated vectors get 'washed out' because they have nothing to 'stick' to.

But don't let that little tidbit stand in your way, bottoms up with the charcoal. Keep drinking till it comes out the other end, then your gut is coated. Then maybe you wont turn into a zombie.

Dr. Bob

Charcoal is used by municipal water supplies to clean out traces of radioactive material from public waters.

Metal ions are attracted to it and stick.

Fall out from Japan is in our diet now. And will be for the rest of our lives.

At what point do we start to do something for the patients? After it's to late?

Edited by peanutbutter

This doctor survived Hiroshima and went on to treat 6000 people suffering effects from that bomb.

The US Army abused this doctor for what he was saying. Consumption of contaminated food. Our government used it's weight to silence him.

http://www.japantime...ml#.UAi9-KNXnbT

A licensed, practicing, doctor with some of the most extensive field experience out there in the area.

Edited by peanutbutter

Charcoal is used by municipal water supplies to clean out traces of radioactive material from public waters.

Metal ions are attracted to it and stick.

Fall out from Japan is in our diet now. And will be for the rest of our lives.

At what point do we start to do something for the patients? After it's to late?

Pb you are good for barking at Dr Bob and telling him he isn't a legal expert thus insinuating that he isn't allowed an opinion on things. Then you turn around and play legal expert or, in this case, medical expert. Can have it both ways chief. Drop the double standards.

Again, why are you not advocating the use of crash helmets in automobiles? They definitely would reduce the risk of death. At what point do we start doing something for patients? AFTER the car accident and thus AFTER it's too late?

Large numbers of cases of wasting lethargy were noted in Hiroshima, Chernobyl, and now Japan.

We are down wind.

And the radioactive materials from Japan have not reached their peak yet. We still have to wait for the arrival of materials from ocean currents on our west coast.

http://joemiller.us/...ill-on-the-way/

Did they dump radioactive materials in the ocean? Yes. That's real.

Does such material travel up the food chain? Yes. That's real.

Does our government tend to keep the public in the dark? Yes. Consider human testing for medical marijuana. Consider all the blatant lies they tell on the subject.

Edited by peanutbutter

Pb you are good for barking at Dr Bob and telling him he isn't a legal expert thus insinuating that he isn't allowed an opinion on things. Then you turn around and play legal expert or, in this case, medical expert. Can have it both ways chief. Drop the double standards.

Again, why are you not advocating the use of crash helmets in automobiles? They definitely would reduce the risk of death. At what point do we start doing something for patients? AFTER the car accident and thus AFTER it's too late?

It seems i remember something about some one wanting an official to go for a ride with him in a car after medicating, hmmm who was that person that wanted an official to get in a car with him under the influence, I think it was some type of mm leader! bawhahahahaha

Peace

Jim

Been hearing about a lot of unexplained nosebleeds and diarrhea cases in SE MI on the news the last few months. Also a high jump in the number of people being treated for migraine at emergency rooms.

Now here's an earful for a choice few:

I'm really ashamed of some of you guys. Peppering nearly every thread with your ignorance. If you don't believe the radiation stuff PB is telling you, leave it alone. No reason to make fun of another person who's trying to help you, then insult and laugh at him post after post just because you don't believe what he's saying. Maybe the way you feel superior is by talking smack about another. Guess your mamas didn't teach you better manners. It reveals your low intelligence, and you should be ashamed.

Seems like every thread where there are insults flying and folks being talked down to, you find the same few people doing it.

How about...treat every person the same way you want to be treated.

My kingdom for an ignore button. :bong2:

Been hearing about a lot of unexplained nosebleeds and diarrhea cases in SE MI on the news the last few months. Also a high jump in the number of people being treated for migraine at emergency rooms.

Now here's an earful for a choice few:

I'm really ashamed of some of you guys. Peppering nearly every thread with your ignorance. If you don't believe the radiation stuff PB is telling you, leave it alone. No reason to make fun of another person who's trying to help you, then insult and laugh at him post after post just because you don't believe what he's saying. Maybe the way you feel superior is by talking smack about another. Guess your mamas didn't teach you better manners. It reveals your low intelligence, and you should be ashamed.

Seems like every thread where there are insults flying and folks being talked down to, you find the same few people doing it.

How about...treat every person the same way you want to be treated.

My kingdom for an ignore button. :bong2:

Good idea. Just let the fear-mongering continue unchecked...

If you guys believe he's just talking fear mongering then get your science together and prove him wrong in an intelligent manner instead of insulting the person. Children insult each other. Intelligent men do not. If you have the data that proves what he's saying is incorrect, please show us. Because if he is even partially correct, realize that your health is also in jeopardy.

I for one hope he's wrong about the high radiation levels, but the few scientific articles I've seen recently [with the exception of a faux news blurb which totally downplayed the entire Fukushima disaster] show otherwise.

Truth will never depend on who or how many believe it. Doesn't take a Mensa member to understand that.

I did some research and I found this when I searched the internet about this subject. This is what I found:

Be very careful when warned about something by someone who sells a product that could benefit from what you are being warned about.

Don't Be Fooled By Health Fraud Scams

The science of public health was still in its infancy in the 19th and early 20th centuries when early incarnations of the modern Food and Drug Administration (FDA) tried to protect consumers from “snake oil salesmen” and other shifty characters who swindled the sick and gullible.

Back then the agency was known as the Division, and later the Bureau of Chemistry. Its agents pursued the traveling con men who sold tonics and elixirs—such as “miracle oil” supposedly made from snakes—with promises to cure whatever ails you. Labels did not list ingredients and unsuspecting buyers only found out through bitter experience that they were at best ineffective and at worse deadly.

FDA is still on the case—more than a century later.

The agency has created a new Internet resource to help consumers recognize and protect themselves from the 21st century versions of these bogus health products.

FDA’s Health Fraud Scams website (www.fda.gov/healthfraud6) pulls together videos and articles on how to avoid fraudulent schemes, and offers information about products that have been seized, recalled or are the subject of warnings from the agency.

The site also provides links to government resources on health fraud involving FDA-regulated products, such as drugs, dietary supplements, tobacco products, alternative medicines, medical devices, and cosmetics.

Gary Coody, R.Ph., national health fraud coordinator at FDA, calls the site “one-stop shopping” for people who want to learn how to recognize and avoid health fraud scams. Anyone can search the site to see if FDA has taken an action against a product or company. However, just because a product is not listed does not mean that it is legally marketed or safe to use.

"The snake oil salesman is still alive."

Equal Opportunity Fraud

Consumers spend a fortune on products that “are either worthless or may cause harm,” says Coody. “Consumers can buy very dangerous products on the Internet and in stores that can cause serious injury or death.”

The waste of money is bad enough but using one of these unproven treatments can delay getting a potentially life-saving diagnosis and medication that works, he says.

The schemes can take many forms. “Some products billed as “all natural” in fact have prescription drugs and other chemicals not listed on the label that could be dangerous,” Coody says. The most common categories of these tainted products include weight loss, sexual performance, and bodybuilding.

Other products claim to be a cure-all for such serious chronic diseases as cancer, arthritis, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and multiple sclerosis. Seniors are particularly vulnerable to this kind of deception but consumers of all ages are taken in by fraudulent products, says Coody, adding, “Everyone is vulnerable.”

With every new health threat, phony products appear overnight, Coody says. For example, after the Japan nuclear incident in March, 2011, he says the market was flooded with products that falsely claimed to offer protection from harmful radiation.

“The snake oil salesman is still alive,” says Coody.

Back to FDA’s Roots

Rampant health fraud was a significant reason for the passage of the 1906 Food and Drugs Act, says FDA historian John P. Swann, Ph.D. “So-called ‘patent’ medicines, with their outrageous claims and unlabeled, often harmful ingredients had been a mainstay of the American medical landscape throughout the 19th century (and before),” he says.

“Examples abound, from alleged rapid cures for serious diseases like cancer, tuberculosis and syphilis, to remedies with harmful and dangerous ingredients, such as addiction cures that included the unlabeled ingredient that was the source of the addiction,” says Swann. “There were also soothing syrups for colicky and teething babes that included alcohol and opiates.”

The 1906 law prohibited the marketing of adulterated and misbranded drugs, and required labeling of a few ingredients, including alcohol, opium, morphine, heroin, and cocaine.

More than 30 years later, the 1938 Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act gave FDA (named the Food and Drug Administration in 1931) new power to regulate medical devices. The agency was then able to act against the “countless gadgets that could deflect the attention of consumers from seeking established therapies,” Swann says.

The Difference Today

Health fraud is more pervasive today, says Coody, because “the Internet has opened up the world market to people from their personal computers.” If you're tempted to purchase any unproven or little known treatment, especially if it’s sold on the Internet, check with your doctor or health care professional first, he advises.

But shady products are also peddled by TV infomercials, radio, direct mail, word-of-mouth marketing and ads in newspapers and magazines.

“There are many ways that consumers are getting these messages,” says Coody, and they should view these ads with a healthy dose of skepticism.”

This article appears on FDA's Consumer Updates page7, which features the latest on all FDA-regulated products.

November 9, 2011

http://www.fda.gov/f...s/ucm278980.htm

Edited by Restorium2

I've not used the oil PB makes as I make my own topical oil for external use and the Simpson hemp grease for internal use. I'm not in the market for it and PB has never tried to sell it to me.

I've personally seen little results with any cannabis based topical oil, tincture, medibles, smoking or vaping but I'm busted up since 1978. That's a long time to suffer. I do get great results with the Simpson hemp grease which tests at right about 92+% THC and will continue to use that.

If something works for a person, it works. Who can say it doesn't.

I've not used the oil PB makes as I make my own topical oil for external use and the Simpson hemp grease for internal use. I'm not in the market for it and PB has never tried to sell it to me.

I've personally seen little results with any cannabis based topical oil, tincture, medibles, smoking or vaping but I'm busted up since 1978. That's a long time to suffer. I do get great results with the Simpson hemp grease which tests at right about 92+% THC and will continue to use that.

If something works for a person, it works. Who can say it doesn't.

Yes, I make pure cannabis oil (Simpson Grease) on a regular basis and give it away. It works for a lot of people. Never collected a thin dime for it. If PB could say that then he would have better creds as to the dangers that he says are all around us and we need his oil to cure.

Edited by Restorium2

Yes, I make pure cannabis oil (Simpson Grease) on a regular basis and give it away. It works for a lot of people. Never collected a thin dime for it. If PB could say that then he would have better creds as to the dangers that he says are all around us and we need his oil to cure.

Not going to put you on ignore.

OK .. I have about twenty people asking for help with RSO. Broke people that have been told very nasty news with little hope.

I can't afford to buy the bud they need. Just don't have the money.

How much do you want to cover?

Edited by peanutbutter