Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

If you guys believe he's just talking fear mongering then get your science together and prove him wrong in an intelligent manner instead of insulting the person. Children insult each other. Intelligent men do not. If you have the data that proves what he's saying is incorrect, please show us. Because if he is even partially correct, realize that your health is also in jeopardy.

I for one hope he's wrong about the high radiation levels, but the few scientific articles I've seen recently [with the exception of a faux news blurb which totally downplayed the entire Fukushima disaster] show otherwise.

Truth will never depend on who or how many believe it. Doesn't take a Mensa member to understand that.

I don't need to put in effort to prove him wrong as time will do that for me. According to him reactors will "break" within a few days. Furthermore, it doesn't take scientific articles to prove someone wrong who is basing everything on guesses. In the world of logic you cannot take an event that has occurred and use it to prove up something that MIGHT have caused it. That is a logical fallacy.

Fear mongering will beget a negative response from me every time. You don't do that to people.

Pb holds himself out to be an expert on everything and he thinks he knows it all. It's a constant stream of nonsense from him. If it isn't this, it's his recommendation that you get a script for marinol. It's his offer to a state rep to drive the rep around while pb is high. It's pb starting a thread where he jumps the gun and announces that the feds have rescheduled marijuana (uhhh, when they haven't). I could go on and on but there is no need, just read half of what he posts.

He fancies himself an expert on something because he reads an article he finds on a google search. However, he fails to vet his information. He's a wannabe expert on everything. Ever watch that video he had on youtube where he is wearing a white labcoat and cooking up something in his kitchen? Is he a retired scientist or Dr and needed that labcoat for his work to hold his various and sundry items that he used throughout his day? Haha, no. And he didn't need it in his video either. He wore it as sort of a "look at me, I have credibility." Face it, the man's got issues....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_mongering

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to put in effort to prove him wrong as time will do that for me. According to him reactors will "break" within a few days.

See .. that's why the ignore. I forget who I'm addressing and on which thread, whey there are more that three flys to swat.

Exactly where did I say that, please?

And please note I've already GIVEN the FORMULA in it's entirety to you. FREE.

Edited by peanutbutter

I don't need to put in effort to prove him wrong as time will do that for me. According to him reactors will "break" within a few days. Furthermore, it doesn't take scientific articles to prove someone wrong who is basing everything on guesses. In the world of logic you cannot take an event that has occurred and use it to prove up something that MIGHT have caused it. That is a logical fallacy.

Fear mongering will beget a negative response from me every time. You don't do that to people.

Pb holds himself out to be an expert on everything and he thinks he knows it all. It's a constant stream of nonsense from him. If it isn't this, it's his recommendation that you get a script for marinol. It's his offer to a state rep to drive the rep around while pb is high. It's pb starting a thread where he jumps the gun and announces that the feds have rescheduled marijuana (uhhh, when they haven't). I could go on and on but there is no need, just read half of what he posts.

He fancies himself an expert on something because he reads an article he finds on a google search. However, he fails to vet his information. He's a wannabe expert on everything. Ever watch that video he had on youtube where he is wearing a white labcoat and cooking up something in his kitchen? Is he a retired scientist or Dr and needed that labcoat for his work to hold his various and sundry items that he used throughout his day? Haha, no. And he didn't need it in his video either. He wore it as sort of a "look at me, I have credibility." Face it, the man's got issues....

http://en.wikipedia..../Fear_mongering

The next time someone contacts me from the Prudenville area, I'll point them your way.

This stuff takes me back in time . Almost as if I just stepped out of the "way-back machine" into the time of Rev.Thad , Happy Guy , & Dentures Lost . :lol:

Not going to put you on ignore.

OK .. I have about twenty people asking for help with RSO. Broke people that have been told very nasty news with little hope.

I can't afford to buy the bud they need. Just don't have the money.

How much do you want to cover?

Are these people who are suffering from the high radiation coming from Japan?

Are these people who are suffering from the high radiation coming from Japan?

Does the source matter? If they have cancer, they've got cancer.

To much cancer and not enough RSO. You claim to be helping people for free.

Tell me what area you are currently in and whenever I get a call from that area, I'll be happy to send them your way.

Edited by peanutbutter

See .. that's why the ignore. I forget who I'm addressing and on which thread, whey there are more that three flys to swat.

Exactly where did I say that, please?

And please note I've already GIVEN the FORMULA in it's entirety to you. FREE.

Okay.....I'm not arguing against you using ignore. Have at it old boy. I mean the head-in-the-sand, I mean, ignore button is there for your viewing pleasure.

Don't expect me to give you any is what I meant. I don't trust you. Might as well quit asking for it.

A phone call or PM is a LOT less involvement for me. I'm just not sure you are qualified.

You refuse to follow any of the procedures that Rick Simpson provides. BTW He's upset about anyone using his name if it isn't his procedure.

Thinking about that .. you hand folks something that isn't RSO while telling them that it is?

Edited by peanutbutter