Simpson Oil Vs Bho

if you make iso oil at a low temp all the flavors will be there. the iso machine remember to watchit very carefully at the end of the prosses they heat from the bottom and you can burn it. remember to trun the temp down near the end and then pour it into a glass cake pan in the end to get the last iso out,BHO and ISO are the same oils just depends how and what temp you use,iso is much safer to make.I make oils for smoking the cool method and i make oil for eating also.i use buds and i also use trim. you can use trim with iso but you need to remove the green and you can do that will s a 4 activated charcole

I find Titanium skillets or nails are much more gental on my lungs then my glass vial vape or glass nail in the vapor dome. And a better flavor smoke instead of the burnt popcorn flavor you get with under heated glass. Glass vapes like the eclipse are by far the most economical IMO.

Anyone else have a flight box? It's a small woden box with a battery. It's the sneak a toke with no lighter for oil. Killer

Could you post a link as to where this information came from? Thank you, HC.

All depends on what strain u use, ISO cooked down on low temps is great for smoking , when you heat it to make it for eats,decarboxylation seems to kill the flavors for smoking,

THC has a boiling point of 200°C (392°F). However before the THC boils, other parts of the oil evaporate and boil.

Here are some important temperatures: At 21°C (70°F) the most volatile terpenoids start to evaporate, lending a pungent odor to the air.

At 31°C (87°F) the less volatile terpenoids start to evaporate, lending the air even more pungent odors.

At 39°C (102°F ) vir tually all of the terpenoids undergo evaporation fairly rapidly.

At 50°C (122°F) THC-Acid decarboxylates as the water molecule held in the carbonate form evaporates. This activates the THC.

At 66°C (150°F) Cannabidiol (CBD) melts and starts to evaporate.

At 185°C (365°F) Cannibinol (CBN) boils.

At 200°C (392°F) THC boils.

Oh heck yeah thanks as I've no clue how to use the thing. Has all the paperwork with it so was gonna read on what needs to be done. I have a friend that owns a farm and was gonna take it out there as I've no clue how bad this things smells when running, so figured we'd take it to the country first and see. That and he has a still and makes his own moonshine so figured that would work pretty good in stead of rubbing ach. But, yeah I could use as many pointers as I can get.

All I know on using it is to grind up the cannabis first and that's about it.

I found this in 420 magazine tells a little about it not much and shows pictures .

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-kitchen/118681-iso-2-oil.html

if you make iso oil at a low temp all the flavors will be there. the iso machine remember to watchit very carefully at the end of the prosses they heat from the bottom and you can burn it. remember to trun the temp down near the end and then pour it into a glass cake pan in the end to get the last iso out,BHO and ISO are the same oils just depends how and what temp you use,iso is much safer to make.I make oils for smoking the cool method and i make oil for eating also.i use buds and i also use trim. you can use trim with iso but you need to remove the green and you can do that will s a 4 activated charcole

Yes, it will burn if you try to finish it in the ISO machine. I use a 4 ounce glass baby food jar at the end. I wait until the res is down to the point that it will fill that jar about half full. Then I put the jar in the oven at about 220 degrees F and wait for the bubbles to stop. One cool trick is to take a tooth pick and wisk it around in the finished oil while it is hot and it will collect any plant sugars on the pick. You want to remove the plant sugars if you can to have a better oil. Suck the oil up into a glass syringe and you are good to apply it where you need it. Don't forget to warm the syringe to melt the oil before you try to push it out of the syringe.

I use everything but my very best buds to make oil. Different strains make different oil. Some is a little harsh and some is really smooth. Duff makes killer oil.

I great way to smoke oil is to take about 1 inch of a cigarette place it on a paper clip stuck threw acardboad put the cigerate on the pin burn it to a ash let it cool put one drop of oil on the cooled ash, heat it with lighter draw threw straw, works great, i dont smoke cigs but i use a cigarett rool tubes and leaf watch the vid

Here's my 2 cents.

bho is for getting way high/stoned in the head.

Simpson oil is for healing the body, and correcting organ function. ( T've tried both extensively )

Since starting Simpson oil 18 months ago, here's my story. I received a terminal diagnosis 2 years ago, that's when I decided to become a patient, and grow my own meds to turn into oil. I want to live.

No more high blood pressure, no more BPH, no night sweats, no more getting up 3 x's per night to pee, no more anxiety attacks, cholesterol is now perfect, I'm getting much better woood now, and I didn't think I even had a problem there, but now I'm a flagpole often. I'm growing more hair on my head and calves. I'm leaner, with more muscle definition. I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT SIMPSON OIL EVER AGAIN. Oh, and my test results are now NORMAL!!! The doc thinks the original 3 tests were somehow wrong, (yeah, right?)

It even helps my throat for singing/yelling.

I take 3 heavy doses per day. I'm used to it, but if I take way too much, I just get a little sleepy. I took about 20 doses at once, just to see what would happen, and I slept for 8 hours straight, and felt like a million bucks the next day. I then took more.

Your loved ones need to know about this. The oil is NOT an excuse to get high, as it has more of an effect on the body, not the mind. Although, I do experience a rather killer feeling while on the oil. I don't seem to sweat the small stuff now, and I have a much more accepting attitude toward others while medicated. I can play my guitar much better while on the oil, oh, and by the way, I no longer have pain in my wrist, which used to hurt like crazy when I played. There are so many postive attributes to the oil, that I've probably forgotten many of the benefits I've received while using it.

I have stopped ALL pharma meds, and only use coconut oil to down the oil with, and Udo's oil (3,6,9 omega).

these are a few of my fav ways to do bho! also I like to take a nice size popcorn bud and kinda open it gently, I put honey oil inside the bud, I heat up a paper clip or something similar and spread the oil all over the inside of the budd! I love my click n vape for oil and bud I dont grind the mm when im using it with oil! click n vape 15 bucks to my door!

clicknvape.jpg

a friend of mine made me this vape and i only use it for oil!

100_0348.jpg

and this is how i put it on a jointe, I make sure to not let the oil run down past the half way pointe, when it gets close i have the oil run toward lit end of joint and hit the smoke from the hot end!

100_0790.jpg

I also have a nasty ciggerette habbit still and i put it on my cig the same as the joint above, I get my tobaco fix and get medicated at same time, I have had my oil tested one time and it was 48% thc, the highest ive seen is like 52% What I have found with making bho is it is always the same potency, I just get less of it if the mm is not as strong as others, I have several different sizes of bho extractors, from 1/4 lb at a time to 1 oz at a time, the amount I wind up with always depends on the quality of mm, but it is always the same potency or better!

I find Titanium skillets or nails are much more gental on my lungs then my glass vial vape or glass nail in the vapor dome. And a better flavor smoke instead of the burnt popcorn flavor you get with under heated glass. Glass vapes like the eclipse are by far the most economical IMO.

Anyone else have a flight box? It's a small woden box with a battery. It's the sneak a toke with no lighter for oil. Killer

The Magic Flight Launch Box folks say not to use oil as it will clog up the screens. Nor should you put a concentrate on foil and then onto the screen as you could damage the box. They are supposedly working on a pad that can be used for oil.

z

Yes, it will burn if you try to finish it in the ISO machine. I use a 4 ounce glass baby food jar at the end. I wait until the res is down to the point that it will fill that jar about half full. Then I put the jar in the oven at about 220 degrees F and wait for the bubbles to stop. One cool trick is to take a tooth pick and wisk it around in the finished oil while it is hot and it will collect any plant sugars on the pick. You want to remove the plant sugars if you can to have a better oil. Suck the oil up into a glass syringe and you are good to apply it where you need it. Don't forget to warm the syringe to melt the oil before you try to push it out of the syringe.

I use everything but my very best buds to make oil. Different strains make different oil. Some is a little harsh and some is really smooth. Duff makes killer oil.

Cool thanks for the heads up and prolly run to miejers today to grab up be ach. Guess I better get some baby food jars too

Cool thanks for the heads up and prolly run to miejers today to grab up be ach. Guess I better get some baby food jars too

I usually run a batch for about 12 hours. I did a lot of testing and found that you don't get much more oil after that amount of time. Dry the trim in a food dehydrator until it has no moisture left then put it through a food processor to make it a fine powder. Stems need to be removed before you process.

Ok yeah done ground the stuff to powder so thats ready. Dry as toast too hahahaha. just need to grab the ach and think I'm ready. So cook it 12 hrs then put the oil in the jar and bake till no bubbles.... Got it. Looking to make a vac extractor to finish the oil with as I seen that on a few you tube vids. I just made a bunch of bho so we compare the 2 oils after this batch is done :devil: :devil:

Ok yeah done ground the stuff to powder so thats ready. Dry as toast too hahahaha. just need to grab the ach and think I'm ready. So cook it 12 hrs then put the oil in the jar and bake till no bubbles.... Got it. Looking to make a vac extractor to finish the oil with as I seen that on a few you tube vids. I just made a bunch of bho so we compare the 2 oils after this batch is done :devil: :devil:

Perk it for 12 hours. Then you distill it down with the bowl in basket, until it is about 2 ounces of liquid in the res. Then you finish it in the jar in the oven. The distilling takes a few hours usually. That is when you need to keep a close eye on it so you don't boil it dry. If you do boil it dry(ARGH!), then you will need to add some alcohol back in it to get it out of the res. Not a good thing but it happens.

We have a Iso maching that hold up to 12 oz of fiber, and heats from the sides, made like the ISO 2 but much better,,

http://i41.tinypic.com/24x2q7r.jpg there is a photo of one,

WOW! That's the first one of those I have seen. COOL! thanks. I have two of the smaller ones to keep up with the overages. That big dog would do the trick and right quick. lol