Simpson Oil Vs Bho

If your eating it,use regular Simpson oil due to the things{impurities}in it that are good for you-Chlorophyl,Amino acids and such help the body heal and you usually don't get those things from other sources.The Pet Either method refines out everything except the THC,CBD part and you only need it that pure if you've had problems with other oils that aren't as pure and are giving your lungs problems.Just be Very careful with it because you really need so little.I won't even mess with it anymore-hit my head on the "Ceiling" - don't need to do that again!

If your eating it,use regular Simpson oil due to the things{impurities}in it that are good for you-Chlorophyl,Amino acids and such help the body heal and you usually don't get those things from other sources.The Pet Either method refines out everything except the THC,CBD part and you only need it that pure if you've had problems with other oils that aren't as pure and are giving your lungs problems.Just be Very careful with it because you really need so little.I won't even mess with it anymore-hit my head on the "Ceiling" - don't need to do that again!

So is this good advice for someone that uses 1.5 grams of Simpson oil per day?

How much of those "other things" are to much of those "other things?" Is it possible to consume to much of those "other things?"

Your experience revolves around smoking a pinhead. You can't reliably translate that into being the same thing as regularly consuming large quantities of it.

The Simpson program consists of consuming 60 grams of the oil as quickly as possible. Typically the patient would consume this 60 grams within 90 days.

We are consuming massive quantities of the oil. It needs to be as clean as possible.

So is this good advice for someone that uses 1.5 grams of Simpson oil per day?

How much of those "other things" are to much of those "other things?" Is it possible to consume to much of those "other things?"

Your experience revolves around smoking a pinhead. You can't reliably translate that into being the same thing as regularly consuming large quantities of it.

The Simpson program consists of consuming 60 grams of the oil as quickly as possible. Typically the patient would consume this 60 grams within 90 days.

We are consuming massive quantities of the oil. It needs to be as clean as possible.

We really need to define what is in properly extracted cannabis oil that could possibly hurt a patient. I believe that if the plant was pure that there is nothing in there that can hurt a patient. What "other things" are you saying could hurt a patient eating a gram and a half a day? Let's figure this out, bring it to light. What are your concerns exactly?

We really need to define what is in properly extracted cannabis oil that could possibly hurt a patient. I believe that if the plant was pure that there is nothing in there that can hurt a patient. What "other things" are you saying could hurt a patient eating a gram and a half a day? Let's figure this out, bring it to light. What are your concerns exactly?

My number one concern is the ability to produce oil in a radioactive world. Fallout is difficult to detect. This would help strip out some of that.

Chlorophyll .. Mg in the center .. Mg is used as a laxative. To much leafy green material will cause diarrhea. Obviously pulling out the chlorophyll reduces that potential for the patient.

Plants waxes .. Carbon counts 30 and above. These might be able to be left behind via distillation. Distilling might destroy the cannabinoids in the process. This approach may be able to pull out many of these waxes. Waxes are hard on the lungs. Their presence reduces the potency of the resulting oil.

Heavy waxes are also where you would find insect waxes.

So for medical grade purity, activated carbon clarification would greatly improve the resulting quality.

I think it's a possible breakthrough.

IMHO ..

My number one concern is the ability to produce oil in a radioactive world. Fallout is difficult to detect. This would help strip out some of that.

Chlorophyll .. Mg in the center .. Mg is used as a laxative. To much leafy green material will cause diarrhea. Obviously pulling out the chlorophyll reduces that potential for the patient.

Plants waxes .. Carbon counts 30 and above. These might be able to be left behind via distillation. Distilling might destroy the cannabinoids in the process. This approach may be able to pull out many of these waxes. Waxes are hard on the lungs. Their presence reduces the potency of the resulting oil.

Heavy waxes are also where you would find insect waxes.

So for medical grade purity, activated carbon clarification would greatly improve the resulting quality.

I think it's a possible breakthrough.

IMHO ..

Properly extracted cannabis oil should have been preheated to remove excess chlorophyll.

Plant waxes definitely are in there. I find there is no difference in the effects with the wax taken out other than the oil has less plant wax and is just stronger. And since we are talking about eating it, there is no effect on the lungs.

Insect waxes? I wouldn't use cannabis that had an insect outbreak for medical oil.

I just did the activated carbon demonstration and the only difference I found, as the test subject, is that it is more concentrated. The cannabinoids kicked my butt, not the 'other things'.

Has anyone's Simpson Oil been tested for things like vitamins, minerals, aminos, etc?

I ask because I've been using it regularly, just a little bit, but I notice having more energy in addition to pain relief. I had to go on supplement of Vit D & I probably have other low vit levels as well & I've wondered (hypothesized) maybe there's some vitamins in theSimpson Oil that I needed.

Some people do need to smoke it for Instant relief , In the ISO 2 Manual it says to put the cannabis in a coffee pot and run it threw, I did this and it looks like bong water you remove, Also the bubble hash method will remove some of the stuff, I do not see how heat can remove the Chlorophyll. you guys should really try the S A 4 for the Chlorophyll removal and Micro toxins and we should be testing the methods,

Nice .. what is the maximum dose that can be comfortably consumed?

Dr. Wigmore wrote: "The most important key in getting back to health is to use blended foods in small amounts frequently throughout the day.

So how about a whole lot of it? A small amount is good .. so wouldn't a huge amount be even better?

Edited by peanutbutter

• 7 months later...

You lose a fair amount of oil to the charcoal soaking it. But what the charcoal retains is exactly what you don't want. And I quit smoking and vaporising marihuana some time ago. I have my tinctures down to a science; I guinea pig myself with every tincture, and have them strain specific. 3 of my patients use tincture only as well now. My brothers have built a still, and I am going to make the most potent alcohol I can this fall. If I can achieve the 90s in percentage I'll be happy. Everclear is expensive, and I refine 2 bottles per batch.

It won't be that hard to make a simple centrifuge thanks to the net, Youtube, etc. I have a new shop project. Anybody done any searching on this kind of thing? I'll do it and post my search results, simply because I remember how pure you could get it with the vac unit that hooked up to the faucet. At the time I was using it ( 1986 or so ) marihuana was so scarce that I didn't like filtering the oil because of the weight it removed lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Butane honey oil is made cold, no heat involved, so no isomerization... maybe it's better for pain/migraines? Does anyyone have any thoughts on this?

This should be something most on an MMJ site would know. If that's the case, forgive the post.

With cold preparation, THC is present in it's non-psychoactive acid form (THCA, CBDA, etc), The BHO must be heated to remove the carboxyl group from THCA if psychoactivity is desired. Nothing however to be concerned about unless it's eaten, since the heat of combustion converts THCA to psychoactive THC.

Edited by donb