Please Help Yellowing Plants

smokedoc58

Please Help!!!!!! I have these three plants in hempy buckets. They are yellowing!!! Big plant is a Shiska Berry, the Medium Plant is a Fraggle Rock and the Little plant is a Mango Kush. Using Sensi, PH perfect, Micro, Grow and Bloom. 2.5 ML of each in a gallon of water. I feed, skip and water, they are month old clones. post-17905-0-22237700-1323731314_thumb.jpg

maybe mites... tough to say w the res on the pic... might just be glistening from some foliar of sorts.

but i personally like hempy's & you should be able to clear em up assuming it isn't some sort of root pest/rot, which might be the case...? how often are you watering them, as just from the looks of it w/o more info... it appears overwatered + pH issues. yeah, pH. ;-)

What is the temperature in your growing area? The purple stems and yellowing leaves on the bottom of the plant is a dead giveaway you have Nitrogen deficiancy, this could very well be locked out due to temps being too low. This is a common problem for this time of year. Your room temperature in veg should be no lower than 70 Degrees at lights on and lights off. I personally like temps in veg to be atleast 75-78. Make sure to get a reading on your temps at lights out as well as lights on.

Ditto on the SpiderMites as well..

Nitrogen Deficiency, the purple stems are a dead giveaway. Plants will exhibit lack of vigor, slow growth and will be weak and stunted. Quality and yield will be significantly reduced. Older leaves become yellow (chlorotic) from lack of chlorophyll. Deficient plants will exhibit uniform light green to yellow on older leaves, these leaves may die and drop. Leaf margins will not curled up noticeably. Chlorosis will eventually spread throughout the plant. Stems, petioles and lower leaf surfaces may turn purple.

i have been reading where the purple and/or red stems may also be a sign of iron deficiency. Still not fully aware of all the details. but it may be something to look into as well.

hello SD,the H2O2 is in case you have root rot,but i've been in hempy buckets for awhile now and have never had root rot.the h2o2 flush shouldn't hurt the plant,,,i'd flush well with water,treat for spider mites,i use safers soap for that, but you can use any of the methods suggested,then use the right nurts for the age of the plant(like ff week 4 hydro schedule)add some cal/mag and super thrive...ph in a hempy should be 5.8 to 6.1...water twice a week...you didn't mention if you're using any sprays...i'd get rid of the bad leaves,they're not doing you any good..the plants look like they've been to wet...are you using per/vert at a 3:1 ratio?because if not that could be the problem right there.....i wish you the best of luck...bp