Chocolate Hawaiian

GrassMonkey

Thanks, sounds good to me, ha ha!

What would that strain be called...or do you know how long that combo takes to flower?

What would that strain be called? Why chocolate Hawaiian of course!

I really have no idea what Chocolate Hawaiian is. Could it be what I said? Sure, but chances are it isn't.

You should figure out who gave them to you and ask for more information on the strain. I would bet it is

something someone crossed in their garden.

If I had to make a rough guesstimate, I would say 70-ish days flower. Anything "hawaiian" is going to be Sativa dom

so its going to hold that longer flower trait, but then you toss in the mix the "Chocolate" which could be chocolope or

any variation of... I would guess that gives it indica traits as well which will shorten the flower time up. It might be longer it might be shorter than 70 days, I'm just taking shots in the dark here.

What would that strain be called? Why chocolate Hawaiian of course!

I really have no idea what Chocolate Hawaiian is. Could it be what I said? Sure, but chances are it isn't.

You should figure out who gave them to you and ask for more information on the strain. I would bet it is

something someone crossed in their garden.

If I had to make a rough guesstimate, I would say 70-ish days flower. Anything "hawaiian" is going to be Sativa dom

so its going to hold that longer flower trait, but then you toss in the mix the "Chocolate" which could be chocolope or

any variation of... I would guess that gives it indica traits as well which will shorten the flower time up. It might be longer it might be shorter than 70 days, I'm just taking shots in the dark here.

Thank you! I never got his name. He was located about halfway down the tables on the right side as you entered the market(if you were there that is). That's about the best I can do.

He was also selling ak47, lemonberry, and sensi star clones if that helps...he had large and small sizes of each.

Archived