Chat Room Is Mt

This is a very short post merely to find out what happened to what I felt was a decent chat room. I was away for about a month and when i returned, two weeks ago, the room was empty. I check back often to see if it was a fluke, but nobody is there. What caused this? Anyone? Thanks.

ya, since then, those that were always chatting for the live availability via the chat have migrated.

Which is fine. we have plenty of great peeps, just need to get a few people in the chat room and stay in there.

as we have a few more staying in the chat rooms, it ll get more populated.

like being the first one in 3 hrs early to a good movie. sure you get great seats, but your just picking your nose until other people show up.

If you visit and stick around, they will come.

Now that it appears that I have my new puter up and rolling smoothly, i ll be able to get back on more often...

ya, since then, those that were always chatting for the live availability via the chat have migrated.

Which is fine. we have plenty of great peeps, just need to get a few people in the chat room and stay in there.

as we have a few more staying in the chat rooms, it ll get more populated.

like being the first one in 3 hrs early to a good movie. sure you get great seats, but your just picking your nose until other people show up.

If you visit and stick around, they will come.

Now that it appears that I have my new puter up and rolling smoothly, i ll be able to get back on more often...

thanks, but there is much more you aren't telling me. What was the nature of the fallout? I liked the room adn the people in it wer okay...bummer.

Archived