Donald Trump Possible Running As A 3Rd Party Pres Candid.

TheBeagle

Im afraid ron paul wont make the repub nom, so if both enter, like one independent and one tea party/indepedent, both of the votes will, not sure if it will help or hurt bho!

It would be very interesting if we had lets say 6 partys of well known politicians!

We havent had an independent win an election in my life time!(at least i dont think, I could be wrong)

Im pretty sure, I was 11 months old when kennedy was shot. and the first president I actualy remember is Nixon/Ford and the end of vietnam!

It would be realy interesting to have 6 different people to actauly choose between, to vote in office!

Rick Perry has a chance, he hit this one head on

"Californians clearly want some level of legalized marijuana, be it for medicinal use or otherwise. The federal government is telling them they cannot. But states are not bound to enforce federal law, and the federal government cannot commandeer state resources and require them to enforce it.”

I would much rather see Dr Paul win but I think those are just dreams

Rick Perry has a chance, he hit this one head on

"Californians clearly want some level of legalized marijuana, be it for medicinal use or otherwise. The federal government is telling them they cannot. But states are not bound to enforce federal law, and the federal government cannot commandeer state resources and require them to enforce it.”

I would much rather see Dr Paul win but I think those are just dreams

embrace the dream

Im afraid ron paul wont make the repub nom, so if both enter, like one independent and one tea party/indepedent, both of the votes will, not sure if it will help or hurt bho!

It would be very interesting if we had lets say 6 partys of well known politicians!

We havent had an independent win an election in my life time!(at least i dont think, I could be wrong)

Im pretty sure, I was 11 months old when kennedy was shot. and the first president I actualy remember is Nixon/Ford and the end of vietnam!

It would be realy interesting to have 6 different people to actauly choose between, to vote in office!

this is why it SO important to vote in the primaries.. I think that is in Feb,but some of us may have to plug our nose and register as a neo-con,inless Paul goes a s a third party??

Archived