Omicron E-Cig Oil Vaporizer

LongHairBri

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 1 of these for my wife , it kept clogging up on her , i got home and she told me she turned the screw on the head of the heater where it touches the cartridge thinking it was a air passage to open it up and it quit working. She had the battery off so I know she didnt short anything out. So it lasted 1 day . I am positive that on that other side of the screw there is a wire because i checked ground and the middle screw and i get 0 power , the light turns on but it doesnt obviously connect to the screw side . Personally there should be a warning that says do not touch the screw . Since I know by her turning that screw I voided warranty , so i tried to spin the outer part off so i could hopefully reconnect the wire but seems like it doesnt come off . I think they do this intentionally so you have to purchase a new one . Which I won't be wasting another 100$ on a piece of metal :(

I'm willing to bet that if you call them, they will replace your omicron under warranty. Try it!

I bought 1 of these for my wife , it kept clogging up on her , i got home and she told me she turned the screw on the head of the heater where it touches the cartridge thinking it was a air passage to open it up and it quit working. She had the battery off so I know she didnt short anything out. So it lasted 1 day . I am positive that on that other side of the screw there is a wire because i checked ground and the middle screw and i get 0 power , the light turns on but it doesnt obviously connect to the screw side . Personally there should be a warning that says do not touch the screw . Since I know by her turning that screw I voided warranty , so i tried to spin the outer part off so i could hopefully reconnect the wire but seems like it doesnt come off . I think they do this intentionally so you have to purchase a new one . Which I won't be wasting another 100$ on a piece of metal :(

Hello " blayne422 "

You might try contacting " Thc Scientific " at :

http://www.delta9vapes.com/

These peoples Warranty and Support are by far

the BEST I 've seen in the Medical Marijuana Community ....

As far as your wifes Omicron Clogging :

Yes , That is one of the Hardest things to get

people to understand .......

Not to Suk So hard they Pull the Oil into

the mouth piece ....

The Omicron does take TIME to Learn .....

Believe it or Not , I am Still learning ...

But I Love the O-PHOS ( Omicron )

I can Prove that they SAVE Patients Money ...

how long is the warranty for this

Omicron v1.x Warranty. 1 Year warranty for manufacturer defects for the whole unit except charger, and extract cartridge. Original receipt must be kept for warranty service. This means if the device is defective we will replace it. If we see that the device has been tampered with in any way you’re warranty will be null and void. We reserve the right to substitute a product with another of equal or greater value or equal or greater performance if the original product is not available.

Omicron v2 Warranty - Has a Lifetime Warranty against all manufacturer defects on all parts except battery (cell), extract cartridge and charger. All parts will be replaced for free 1 year except battery (cell) and charger after date of purchase with original printed receipt from an authorized dealer. After that it will be a $30 per service call + Shipping. This means that you will purchase a service call, ship us your Omicron v2, and it will be refurbished to brand new status. You can break it, bend it, run over it with a steam roller we don’t care, as long as its recognizable as a Omicron v2 , and has all the parts, we will replace it for $30+shipping per service call. These parts include the tops, bottom cap, inner adjustable plate, and the ring below the top. We reserve the right to substitute a product with another of equal and or greater value or equal and or greater performance if the original product is not available.

Persei vaporizer - Has a Lifetime Warranty against all manufacturer defects on all parts except battery (cell), extract cartridge and charger. All parts will be replaced for free 1 year except battery (cell) and charger after date of purchase with original printed receipt from an authorized dealer. After that it will be a $30 per service call + Shipping. This means that you will purchase a service call, ship us your Persei, and it will be refurbished to brand new status. You can break it, bend it, run over it with a steam roller we don’t care, as long as its recognizable as a Persei, and has all the parts, we will replace it for $30+shipping per service call. These parts include the tops, bottom cap, inner adjustable plate, and the ring below the top. We reserve the right to substitute a product with another of equal and or greater value or equal and or greater performance if the original product is not available.

Cartridges – Due to the fact that these cartridges are consumables and that we can’t verify how cartridges are used. No warranty will be given.

Chargers – 30 days from the date of purchase with original receipt. This includes all chargers.

Batteries (Cells) - Due to the fact that these batteries are considered consumables they are warrantied 14 days from the date of purchase with original receipt.

Customer is responsible for any return Shipping charges, and any applicable taxes.

Our Address:

16742 Stagg Street #103

Van Nuys, CA 91406

We reserve the right to change warranties without notice.

We reserve the right to exchange any product with another that is equal and or greater in value, or equal and or greater in performance. Customer will be given store credit equaling the price of the product. He/she is responsible for any shipping costs, and applicable taxes.

My V2 is also dead now, with no screwdriver action. The batteries charge, but no vape even with a fresh cartridge and battery.

please contact them here :

http://www.delta9vapes.com/pages.php?pageid=11

As was already said, they will replace it!!! If the warrenty is "voided" they may charge 30 bucks, but as long as you can tell it is a omicron they will replace it.

My V2 is also dead now, with no screwdriver action. The batteries charge, but no vape even with a fresh cartridge and battery.

Go to this site as well as they have ongoing testing and helpful conversations with clients

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/omicron-vaporizer-for-oils.4301/page-261

I am sorry that really is the site.

guys the Omicron v2 has a 1 year free warranty, after the year if their is issues we will replace it or refurbish it for $30. So if you have a v2 that is acting up please send it back in with your information so we can contact you and or mail out a new unit or refurbish your old one.

We will stand behind our products.

WoW .... " Thc Scientific "

Thats Pretty Cool Lookin ....

Im just a Cheap Guy i Guess ....

I really Enjoy what is Now called the O-PHOS ....

The Hardest thing I'm learn is Not Everyone is Lucky to taste all Quality Honey Oil ,

Which give the Units a Bad (Taste) Name ....

Its Not fair to Judge the Omicron w/ out giving it a Fair Test

by tasting different Honey Oils loaded into the cartridges ....

I NEVER thought the Day would come where I No Longer Enjoy Smoking Joints ! ! !

I much perfer vaping Honey Oil .... Along w/ several other Friends ....

All that i ask is people try Several different Oils

and be Patient w/ these Units ....

These Units take time to adjust ...

Have a Great Day in the Jungle ...

I've turned 6 patients on to vaping oils with the omicron. They all say they'll never go back and feel a lot safer because they don't smell like smoked cannabis, they don't have to carry a bunch of flowers with them when they go out of town, and don't have to have a lot of weight in order to maintain an uninterrupted supply. Those patients with young kids or grandkids now don't have to worry about curious teenagers getting into their meds, and people on the go can discreetly medicate in public without much trouble. What they all like about it is the fact that it's instant. No messing around packing a bowl, rolling a joint, or carrying around all sorts of smelly paraphernalia. And it's going to save them money.

I have no financial ties to this company, I just think they have a good product that moves medicating with cannabis into the future. If you're a smoker and you're tired of worrying if you smell like cannabis or not, an omicron is the way to go.

Like Tarzan said, there is a bit of a learning curve, but once you've got a couple weeks with it, you won't want to give it up.

WoW .... " Thc Scientific "

Thats Pretty Cool Lookin ....

Im just a Cheap Guy i Guess ....

I really Enjoy what is Now called the O-PHOS ....

The Hardest thing I'm learn is Not Everyone is Lucky to taste all Quality Honey Oil ,

Which give the Units a Bad (Taste) Name ....

Its Not fair to Judge the Omicron w/ out giving it a Fair Test

by tasting different Honey Oils loaded into the cartridges ....

I NEVER thought the Day would come where I No Longer Enjoy Smoking Joints ! ! !

I much perfer vaping Honey Oil .... Along w/ several other Friends ....

All that i ask is people try Several different Oils

and be Patient w/ these Units ....

These Units take time to adjust ...

Have a Great Day in the Jungle ...

Could you be a more specific about which oils work and which do not?