Omicron E-Cig Oil Vaporizer

LongHairBri

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've turned 6 patients on to vaping oils with the omicron. They all say they'll never go back and feel a lot safer because they don't smell like smoked cannabis, they don't have to carry a bunch of flowers with them when they go out of town, and don't have to have a lot of weight in order to maintain an uninterrupted supply. Those patients with young kids or grandkids now don't have to worry about curious teenagers getting into their meds, and people on the go can discreetly medicate in public without much trouble. What they all like about it is the fact that it's instant. No messing around packing a bowl, rolling a joint, or carrying around all sorts of smelly paraphernalia. And it's going to save them money.

I have no financial ties to this company, I just think they have a good product that moves medicating with cannabis into the future. If you're a smoker and you're tired of worrying if you smell like cannabis or not, an omicron is the way to go.

Like Tarzan said, there is a bit of a learning curve, but once you've got a couple weeks with it, you won't want to give it up.

Like Northernlab said sometimes we need stealth and this product seems to aid in that very well. I have relatives who could never understand the use of Medical Marijuana and it is a lot easier to

just sneak away for a hit and return with no noticeable smell and no one is bothered or offended. You that say it is an infomercial may be correct, but this company is one many recommend that have no affiliation with them , but see their service and dedication is above the norm. :bow:

Winterizing? HJ

winterizing is the process of removing non polar waxes and lipids that you dissolved out with the butane.

After letting most of the butane evap, you re-dissolve the oil with IPA, 190 proof ethanol, or another somewhat polar solvent, and place it in the freezer overnight to let the waxes coagulate. then filter and evaporate off the solvent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thc Scientific again welcome to the site, i have a question. i have a 510 usb pass through, is there a adapter available to attach my omicron cart to my 510 pass through? or do you make a usb pass through for the omicron? thanks, Q.

You can get a adapter for 5$ and the omicron carts will fit any 510 connection battery.

It's a 510-m601 adapter.

http://www.electronic-cigz.com/51ad.html

Edited by whyblameus