What Strain Has The Highest Cbd Content?

o2x4

I watched the weed wars show on discovery yesterday. The child with the daily seizures made me cry. His dad said he went 4 days seizure free from 1 dose CBD tincture. My vet buddy down the street has MS & calls me some days cuz hes shakin so bad he cant roll a joint to stop shakin. I want to grow sum sacks of weed for people like this.

All i need to know now is what strain has the highest CBD content. Ive been searching online but CBD% information is limited. & the strains names i do find in forums do not come up in seed stock.

Could you check your compassion clubs and see what their CBD% are? or ask for strain recommendations. I would think larger compassion clubs would know.

Also, I plan to leave some in bud form but want to be able to administer doses in other ways. Anyone who regularly medicates without smoking or vaporizing have a preferred method? tincture the way to go? edibles make me fat and my other buddys a diabetic... im looking for an idea as quick and easy as taking a pill. Black goo in jell tabs? I don't know because i haven't tried these different methods. A sack of nugs and a couple zig zags have always worked for me!

Thanks for the help

There's strains out there with a lot of CBD but it's not consistent. Even ones like Cannatonic usually have low CBD, the pheno that has 1:1 CBD:THC is rare. If you want CBD I would just grow some ditch weed. UVB breaks down CBD so don't use UVB lights and do it indoors to optimize the yield.

Any cannabis should work for seizures to my knowledge... what a miracle medicine we have been blessed with. Thank god for the MMMA of 2008.

I eat oil a lot. I make hash oil using isopropanol and trim, boil it down in a crockpot... (do this in a ventilated area). Then I just eat little gobs of it raw, or smear it on a bite's worth of bread and then consume it. Works fantastic. Much more "body," much less headiness. Lasts 8-12 hours. You will sleep like a baby if you take it before bed. Smoking only lasts 2-3 hours so it craps out on you early in your sleep. Oil will chug on like a champ all night long. :thumbsu: Start with a piece about 1/4 the size of a grain of rice. It takes an hour or two to kick in fully.

Harlequin is preceded by a Thai cannabis strain, a Swiss one, and a Columbian Gold marijuana strain. While Harlequin is notably low in THC content (lab testing in California showed around 7%), it is considerably high in CBD (usually showing results between 5% and 9%). Cannabidiol content this high in strains throughout dispensaries is considered somewhat rare in recent time, making this unique strain sought after for it's pain relieving qualities and noticeable cerebral effects.

Comparitively, this amazing hybrid begins her flowering cycle early. Dime-sized buds are oftentimes visible after just 2 weeks into Harlequin producing the first buds. Additionally, growers should take caution in the last week or two before they harvest this plant. The flowering tops become so heavy and buds so tri-chrome-covered that the colas will require extra support to keep from collapsing under all this added weight. An added frustration - but one that is well worth the wait - is that Harlequin usually takes between 2 and 3 weeks to finish the curing process.

Harlequin is not for those smokers who are just looking to "catch a buzz," due to the low THC content, however medicinally speaking, this strain is great for patients looking for chronic pain relief or who enjoy meditating, because of the amount of CBD present in the cannabis. Harlequin is one of those strains that, when grown properly, will come out amazing, but when grown improperly, has a tendency to be an abomination.

I watched the weed wars show on discovery yesterday. The child with the daily seizures made me cry. His dad said he went 4 days seizure free from 1 dose CBD tincture. My vet buddy down the street has MS & calls me some days cuz hes shakin so bad he cant roll a joint to stop shakin. I want to grow sum sacks of weed for people like this.

All i need to know now is what strain has the highest CBD content. Ive been searching online but CBD% information is limited. & the strains names i do find in forums do not come up in seed stock.

Could you check your compassion clubs and see what their CBD% are? or ask for strain recommendations. I would think larger compassion clubs would know.

Also, I plan to leave some in bud form but want to be able to administer doses in other ways. Anyone who regularly medicates without smoking or vaporizing have a preferred method? tincture the way to go? edibles make me fat and my other buddys a diabetic... im looking for an idea as quick and easy as taking a pill. Black goo in jell tabs? I don't know because i haven't tried these different methods. A sack of nugs and a couple zig zags have always worked for me!

Thanks for the help

Blueberrys "Brainwreck" has a 9.0% CBD content. Check out www.herbalelements.com. They have a list of strains and what they test at. Of course, different methods will produce different results but it will give you a good idea of what strains have what potential content. Medcnman.

At the Medical Cannabis Cup in Detroit there was a strain that won the high CBD strain award with an amazing 23% cbd from plant material NOT extraction. High Times on stage during the presentations claimed that this is a world record for CBD content. The GLCCC that used to be open in Allen Park won with the amazing Catatonic X. This project is current and ongoing. Stay tuned :rolleyes:

Blueberrys "Brainwreck" has a 9.0% CBD content. Check out www.herbalelements.com. They have a list of strains and what they test at. Of course, different methods will produce different results but it will give you a good idea of what strains have what potential content. Medcnman.

That's www.herbalelementsinc.com

z

Archived