Send A Card To Marc Emery In Federal Lock-Up

pic book

Remember Marc Emery by sending a card to him at:

Federal Inmate Marc Scott Emery

Yazoo City Med FCI

4205 Highway 66

El Reno, Oklahoma 73036

I recall Marc with respect, warmth, and affection. In 1996 for the US expats growing in the suburbs of Vancouver he served as a connection back home, a referral to a trusted local who could be left with our grow security when we returned to the US for Thanksgiving (never for Xmas), a treat to a Christmas dinner, an unvasnished recommendation on whatever strain was 'hot', and an encouraging friend who gave us the straight steer on how to avoid trouble, break-ins, and the frequent robberies that Vancouver grows often suffered. Also a guide to the 'safe' farm fields that adjoined the Canada side with the US. What is easier than driving a farm road to cross the border? And finally for me, Marc is a memory link to the wife I had then who partnered all-out and passed agonizingly from breast and bone cancer. It can't be easy serving in OK for a mj "crime." OK has the death penalty for making hash!

Edited by pic book

Remember Marc Emery by sending a card to him at:

Federal Inmate Marc Scott Emery

Yazoo City Med FCI

4205 Highway 66

El Reno, Oklahoma 73036

I recall Marc with respect, warmth, and affection. In 1996 for the US expats growing in the suburbs of Vancouver he served as a connection back home, a referral to a trusted local who could be left with our grow security when we returned to the US for Thanksgiving (never for Xmas), a treat to a Christmas dinner, an unvasnished recommendation on whatever strain was 'hot', and an encouraging friend who gave us the straight steer on how to avoid trouble, break-ins, and the frequent robberies that Vancouver grows often suffered. Also a guide to the 'safe' farm fields that adjoined the Canada side with the US. What is easier than driving a farm road to cross the border? And finally for me, Marc is a memory link to the wife I had then who partnered all-out and passed agonizingly from breast and bone cancer. It can't be easy serving in OK for a mj "crime." OK has the death penalty for making hash!

I didn't know they transferred him to Okie,stinking government.

I'll have to send a card out.