My Time Is Coming!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL a court ruling is official.

And we're not talking about federal court rulings. This is about our state scheduling.

yea and we still have issues with federals sure this will help the gestapo in oakland but in the big picture not too much has changed it needs to happen on a federal level, even if we are doing everythign by the book here, the feds can still get us, yea they said they would not target patients but PB you know thats as big of a crock as i do, patients are still targeted by feds, and once that changes or the decision is fully placed on a state level and the feds stay the hell out they can still screw us over for trying to live better lives and be happy.

Edited by Ionic7

yea and we still have issues with federals sure this will help the gestapo in oakland but in the big picture not too much has changed it needs to happen on a federal level

Believe me .. working on it every single day.

At this time, I believe a change will take place a few days before the 2012 election.

If Ron Paul becomes the Republican candidate, the change will take place sooner.

There looks to be sixteen states with marijuana on the ballot for 2012. How could anyone not expect federal cannabis policy to be one of the main issues of 2012?

The issue has to be hit with a sledge hammer. We seem to be doing exactly that.

At this time, I believe a change will take place a few days before the 2012 election.

If Ron Paul becomes the Republican candidate, the change will take place sooner.

There looks to be sixteen states with marijuana on the ballot for 2012. How could anyone not expect federal cannabis policy to be one of the main issues of 2012?

Im right there with you i really hpe it does too and if not in the near future it will happen in the future be it 1 year or 10 it will happen more and more peoples eyes are being opened up to how helpful this is.

first let me say i will vote for it and i will help but when in does pass it wont change any thing here another words they wont follow it

Im right there with you i really hpe it does too and if not in the near future it will happen in the future be it 1 year or 10 it will happen more and more peoples eyes are being opened up to how helpful this is.

Enough!! We are at a "fullness of time" event right now.

This is a global event that is focusing on Michigan. That's the where.

The timeline is November. That's the when. It could be sooner.

There is NOTHING they can do to stop it.

That has been my thoughts lately also.