Cbd, Headaches, Cannatonic

purklize

I believe everyone is dif, not only with the strain aspect, but the root of why you get headaches. I get mine due to a baseball bat too the skull, way too many times. any way, for me, cheese. oh wow...cheese. not only are the effects unmatched in anything else ive tried to date, but i seem to never build a tolerance.

• 4 weeks later...

I have cannatonic f2 seeds I also have a plant blue cough that pb claims is high cbd but since he does not remember where he got it tested I have to now have it verified since I always want real evidence of somethng not just the persons claims,which I will do in a bout a week. I also have some Jamaica redbud that was tested as 6.2/6.9 thc/cbd.

The blue cough is actually good on pain and probably be strong as can be when flowered. I tested just leaves.

I am supposed to get a Jamaican redbud clone at some point. High cbd works against thc so it really has a different less stoney feel and if you smoke anything else immeadiatly after it will act as a thc agonist upon the new smoke so it will feel different.

I have tried twice to grow the cannatonic Both times I got plants with low cbd. Decent smoke but not what I was looking for. it turns out tha only about one quarter or less of plants grown from seed with cannatonic will have high cbd.

You can pm me with questions if you like.

I have cannatonic f2 seeds I also have a plant blue cough that pb claims is high cbd but since he does not remember where he got it tested I have to now have it verified since I always want real evidence of somethng not just the persons claims,which I will do in a bout a week. I also have some Jamaica redbud that was tested as 6.2/6.9 thc/cbd.

The blue cough is actually good on pain and probably be strong as can be when flowered. I tested just leaves.

I am supposed to get a Jamaican redbud clone at some point. High cbd works against thc so it really has a different less stoney feel and if you smoke anything else immeadiatly after it will act as a thc agonist upon the new smoke so it will feel different.

I have tried twice to grow the cannatonic Both times I got plants with low cbd. Decent smoke but not what I was looking for. it turns out tha only about one quarter or less of plants grown from seed with cannatonic will have high cbd.

You can pm me with questions if you like.

Only one in every four seeds of a CBD-rich strain will actually be CBD-rich. If you're not using feminized seeds only half will be female. So your odds of coming up with a CBD-rich female is one in eight and that's without allowing selection for other factors such as morphology, yield, resistance to pests, etc. For anyone who is trying to dig through the genetics, it is possible to test leaves from plants still in their vegetative growth to determine the CBD:THC ratio before taking all of them all the way through flowering.

We've come across at least 3 CBD-rich samples in the last week: http://micannalytics.com/results/

• 1 month later...

all you need to know about strains,, check this out., http://www.leafly.com/

Browse cannabis strains with the Leafly Explorer

Find the best fit for medical needs

Filter strains on different effects

Cannatonic is a hybrid cross with an MK Ultra mother and G13 Haze father. Cannatonic has been known to have a nearly 1:1 ratio of THC & CBD.

Strain Attributes

Archived