Financial Help Info Needed

K Here is the Deal I have MINOR (less then 1000) Credit card debt....I'm having trouble here deciding IF i should just pay it...

Now I Know the Financial Situation of the Economy,I know the US dollar is on Life support.....now WHEN the dollar Dies....why the hell should i even pay back my credit? Should I pay it off? Or just say hell with it and use the funds to invest it a MASSIVE amount of Basic Seeds / MM seeds.....Many say MM seeds? what?...think about it.......During the rough times in financial instability...people WILL pay TOP dollar for Things they NEED and I'm Think That SEEDS will be one of those Amongst other things...such and corn ,wheat, etc..

Create your own seed along the way when you do have access to breeder pack stock and or females and males you value to use . Label sources and date everything and always be honest representing what you have - search the net if your interested the more people involved the better for patients . Seeds have a shelf life and degrade with time , This is a wonderful extension of learning and growing so that you can pick up and start over at anytime or recover from catastrophic situations . There are times where using debt is acceptable to create a job for oneself . Caregiving is not a job that has a legal environment surrounding it which would provide for suitable risk nor is investing in seeds which are a perishable item .

We have been seeing people interested in entrepreneurial activities but remember the demographics for medical are much different then recreational where profit exists more readily .I vote with the others who say no and pay off that debt ASAP . The value of the dollar has little effect on transactions of a few thousand . I pray for a day when patients are not discriminated against in schooling or corperate jobs for using medicinal cannabis which is causing so much pain in our community . The unemployment rate for Michigan is 10% roughly . I bet in our community of qualified patients it is closer to 70% but many do get assistance and using cannabis has no effect on whether that takes place or not it only gives people comfort they can't find otherwise .

Get that debt paid off and don't buy anything you cant cover at the end of the month . Use the card only to benefit from the saftey and reward discounts associated with it like 1% cash back . Whenever I see your handle I think of that little dog on Enterprise . Beagles are nice animals . I had a dog like in my picture when I could care for one . I miss it but am not in a position to own one currently . Happy Hollidays !

Yeah, I agree, pay off the credit card. I grew up in the 70's and 80's and man, I remember feeling like the world was gonna end any minute, what with the nuclear proliferation / cold war. But here we are, 30 years later or whatever it is, and still feeling like the world is more screwed up then ever & could end any minute. So I wouldn't count on the world ending, I"d pay off the card ;)

file bankruptcy. but really you'll want about $20,000 in debt you want to clear. $1000 is nothing, not worth bankruptcy.

You can let it go to collection - then the collection agency might negotiate a lower payout - like $688 rather than the full $1000.

end of the world? why buy gold, people will want water, food, medicine, and ammo.

DN

You may not even have to let it go to collections. Call your CC company and try to negotiate a payoff. Tell them you are no longer financially able to continue to pay but have $X amount of dollars if they would be willing to accept it. If they say "no", ask to speak to a supervisor. If the super says "no", then do your best to make payments. If it winds up in collections, it will be easier to negotiate but its also gonna cost the CC company money too. Medcnman.

i dont think the world is going to end by any means....i dont know where the heck that came from ,but i do know the dollar is DONE and when it comes....all hell is going to break loose...I dont have probs paying it off , my question is If the dollar is going to devalue and lose its spot as the world currency....then why should i pay it off?

end no, but mass solar flares burning out all electrical and electronics thru the world.

we ll be in 1600 era in seconds......... imagine all the fun it wil be with no power, heat, phones, cars, progress, industry, work, fresh water, ect.

and all loss of all the noise polution, no more toxic waist, dumping, traffic jams. but that also means no more tractors, combines, pumps wells, grain delivery....

my largest worry is what will happen at the existing operational nuke plants and with the DD (Dooms Day) nukes everyone has in place with isolated, protected and self contained Operational systems when they dont get the electronic qualifiers they need to maintain stand down status.

Are you referencing a year from now? LOL

K Here is the Deal I have MINOR (less then 1000) Credit card debt....I'm having trouble here deciding IF i should just pay it...

Now I Know the Financial Situation of the Economy,I know the US dollar is on Life support.....now WHEN the dollar Dies....why the hell should i even pay back my credit? Should I pay it off? Or just say hell with it and use the funds to invest it a MASSIVE amount of Basic Seeds / MM seeds.....Many say MM seeds? what?...think about it.......During the rough times in financial instability...people WILL pay TOP dollar for Things they NEED and I'm Think That SEEDS will be one of those Amongst other things...such and corn ,wheat, etc..

MAYAN

I was in your situation a few years ago. I suggest checking out the forums at debtconsolidationcare.com. Their super friendly community gave me sample letters to fit to my situation and send to my creditors to either make payment arrangements or pay a discounted one time payoff. Creditors rather have some $$ rather then no money. After making the last CC payment, I haven't charged anything that wasn't an emergency.

Archived