High...

Hi folks, another future transplant here. Just had back surgery, as soon as Im physically able Ill be moving to MI. Lookin at a cple places right now but havent mad a decision yet. Lookin foward to meeting some new peeps and always ready to learn somethin new. Ive been growing for 20+ yrs, most of that time outdoors and not for medical purposes. For the last 8 yrs ive had degen arthrits in my left knee and had 6 operations to be left worse off than i was before. I also have several issues goin on with my back that Im dealin with which made me take a serious look at growing inddors for my own medical ailmants and to help ease off the pain meds and other Pharm meds the Dr.'s have me on and it had wrked with great success. I was able to come up to MI back in Oct. and stayed with friend while i got all the leg work done on getting my card. Now Im already legal and once moved can get started right away! Cheerz M3A. MGG

I can just imagine how the migration scares our leaders in Lansing . We welcome another vote to the cause and the past is the past your use is medicinal now . I only say that because I find it disturbing when people are targeted for prior recreational use . I believe all use is medicinal just people don't understand it . When you reach a state of perfection you have no need for other substances . I hope I obtain that state one day . I am in the minority . Happy Holidays .

Welcome to the site and good luck in your journey. May you grow enough to make yourself feel great and maybe some other people too!

Thanks MEZZ, enough for myself would be great, if I could help others, even better!

241618_470x250_letterboxed_5.jpgsour%20bubble.JPG?height=300&width=400

Welcome!! Good luck on your move, there are many great areas in Michigan.

Thanks, looking at Ann Arbor/Dexter/Canton, Jackson and Kzoo right now.

I can just imagine how the migration scares our leaders in Lansing . We welcome another vote to the cause and the past is the past your use is medicinal now . I only say that because I find it disturbing when people are targeted for prior recreational use . I believe all use is medicinal just people don't understand it . When you reach a state of perfection you have no need for other substances . I hope I obtain that state one day . I am in the minority . Happy Holidays .

My use of cannabis has allowed me to lower my opiate usage by 50%, which in turn will allow me to live longer in the long run no doubt. I also syffer from PTSD and it replaces completely the benzos, anti depressants, sedatives and other meds they had me on at one point. It shoud not scare anyone that law abiding, tax paying, money spending people such as myself are wanting to move to the beautiful state of MI., its just too bad we have to move across the country to be able to grow our own meds legally. Thanks for the warm welcome Croppled.

yea best bet is to check city ordinance where you want to move in michigan. Some places are safer than others - for example Oakland County is somewhat hostile to MM, while Wayne county, areas central or up north.

Good luck.

DN

Will do thanks DN, have already been warend a cple time about Oakland Cnty, thanks for the heads up!

welcome friend, I hope you continue to get relief for your pain, and hope your move is quick and easy.

Thanks you Ezrah, good people like you folks, some good folks Ive met on another forum, and the good people i met when i came up back in Oct. make me feel reassured Im doin the right thing.

Archived