Gary Johnson Third Party

wolfgang

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/299744/no-title?SESS31c632f139c247e920e5438c652ce5fd=google

as much as I support Paul,I would def rather see Johnson in 2012.

Seems like neither one has a chance as long as the other is running.

If there we have 3 candidates to pick from and 50% of voters support legalization..

With 2 legalization proponents splitting the freedom fighter's votes and 1 prohibitionist getting 100% of the Prohibitard votes, we're screwed again.

I think Michigan will be very telling for the Republican Primary . Romney is a well liked name here . Gingrich may polarize the German Catholics and we have tea party favorite Ron Paul . Whomever wins will not be happy Johnson runs . I figure Johnson would take votes away from both the Republican and Democratic Candidate in the general election . What a exciting time in politics . What a bad time to be discriminated in education and employment for using cannabis as a medicinal item and sick and injured to the point your too disabled to work for yourself creating a job . I truly hope our State wakes up and see's what the real situation is on medical cannabis and allows the microgrower to exist as a major source of supply . The farmers market is great because people can help people incase of lack of education - finding mold , bugs , making sure everyone gets up to speed is treated fair and has as much positive knowledge on growing as they can . . I hope everyone has a good holiday and a safe journey to the market if they go . With many people having time off for the holiday it may be more active then some would think . As much fear as there was a few months back it is wonderful to hear of a packed house of positive people involved .Someday maybe those now not allowed to participate in nursing homes , the States Brain Injury Programs and Foster care will be able to participate instead of being denied access and in some cases punished .

Ron Paul endorsed Cynthia McKinney in 2008. For those who do not know, Cynthia McKinney is a certifiably insane anti-American anti-Semitic lunatic. She first came to widespread public attention when she was arrested for punching out a member of the capitol police who tried to stop her when she wasn’t wearing her pin. Cynthia McKinney is so crazy that she got defeated in a primary by a guy who thought Guam might tip over and capsize. McKinney was once arrested by the Israelis while trying to give aid to Hamas and penned a bizarre anti-American and anti-Israeli screed. He seems he may be just as much of a racist as BHO is.

I dont think I can support him,Im tired of choosing between two evils. Johnson 2012.

Ron Paul endorsed Cynthia McKinney in 2008. For those who do not know, Cynthia McKinney is a certifiably insane anti-American anti-Semitic lunatic. She first came to widespread public attention when she was arrested for punching out a member of the capitol police who tried to stop her when she wasn’t wearing her pin. Cynthia McKinney is so crazy that she got defeated in a primary by a guy who thought Guam might tip over and capsize. McKinney was once arrested by the Israelis while trying to give aid to Hamas and penned a bizarre anti-American and anti-Israeli screed. He seems he may be just as much of a racist as BHO is.

I dont think I can support him,Im tired of choosing between two evils. Johnson 2012.

First they Ignore You, Then they laugh at You, then they Attack You.....( Then They call you a "Racist hater" and Lie about You)......then You Win." ----M. Gandi

At the end of the 2006 legislative session, McKinney introduced articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush as (H Res 1106), which made three charges against Bush:[58]

Failure to uphold the constitution, specifically that "George Walker Bush … in preparing the invasion of Iraq, did withhold intelligence from the Congress, by refusing to provide Congress with the full intelligence picture that he was being given,

I like that part of her she maybee a nut case, but to stand up to bush takes balls,

Archived