And Marijuana Is The Problem? I Think Not!

http://www.wnem.com/story/16363229/drug-overdoses-kill-more-americans-than-car-accidents-cdc

This is a very good read, 2008 there were 35,000 deaths related to Opiate overdose and misuse, in 1996 opiates only accounted for 25% of drug overdoses that number has sky rocketed and continues too. Wanna battle drugs and keep our youth safe this would be the better fight, Marijuana deaths =0 Prescription pills = 35,000+

http://www.wnem.com/story/16363229/drug-overdoses-kill-more-americans-than-car-accidents-cdc

This is a very good read, 2008 there were 35,000 deaths related to Opiate overdose and misuse, in 1996 opiates only accounted for 25% of drug overdoses that number has sky rocketed and continues too. Wanna battle drugs and keep our youth safe this would be the better fight, Marijuana deaths =0 Prescription pills = 35,000+

The researcher said " deaths " were a good way to discern the size of the drug problems.

Maryjane = 0 deaths ever. So where is the problem?

There is only Made up problems, not real ones.

What a joke the W. O. D. IS. !!!!

GOVERNMENT LIES.

What really kills me is when the fed says "Marijuana has not undergone the rigorous FDA testing as other drugs have." Yeah I can tell how rigorous that testing really is when ya turn on the tv and ya see 5 to 6 class action lawsuits against these "rigorously" tested pharmaceuticals. :growl: