Where To Find Seeds

LongHairBri

• 2 weeks later...

Came across a new site to me named choice seedbank "choice-cannabis-seeds.com" which seems to be Attitude reinvented with lower prices and credit card payments and new stealth shipping items (socks).  Has same format and strains as Attitude, and one place in their FAQ still refers to Attitude.  No experience with them, no intention of ordering from them immediately, but I was worried Attitude was going to go under.

no worries, its the same people, same files, same history, same staff, same stock, same building. as mentioned earlier the issue was with mastercard there.

when the merchant account refuses to process transactions a vendor must be creative. They simply changed names dude, business as usual.

you could call your MC company and demand they accept processing from cannabis seed vendors or else you'll switch to visa. I did, and they told me to have a nice day. I do, with visa now.

anyone else having similar issue with a merchant account?  buy a cheap  QuickBooks disc and find the merchant acct section. The program connects to visa/mastercard for 17$ monthly and a 2% ding, but no cares of business goings on.  It gets processed manually in a computer or a POS swipe reader is provided.

Edited by grassmatch

• 3 weeks later...

Well, thats it.  I finally officially give up on Atittude.  I got the empty envelope again with the letter from the department of agriculture that they intercepted my seeds and destroyed them. Thats two in a row and Attitude has not changed their packaging etc. Its not worth the 1/2 credit they give me to go through this mess again. And my name is probably on a list now with the feds anyhow to check any incoming packages from overseas. 

So my advise to all is avoid dealing wth Attitude. If their sales drop enough they will put out the effort to change their shipping platform to something less recognizible.

• 5 months later...

I've known those guys since before their online presence and will vouch for them.

I've heard from some growers that their is a sense of anonymity when ordering outside the country as opposed to

from some guy who might live in your town. I'm not worried about it personally, especially with GLG^

Thanks suneday11 for the heads up on the sale !

I've known those guys since before their online presence and will vouch for them.

I've heard from some growers that their is a sense of anonymity when ordering outside the country as opposed to

from some guy who might live in your town. I'm not worried about it personally, especially with GLG^

Thanks suneday11 for the heads up on the sale !

Jeff from GLG , definitely good people , quick & excellent customer service !   :thumbsu:

Right here in Michigan  :crazysmile:  :thumbsu:

http://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/

i hear that. I actually never do oversees stuff, but i keep up on the sales and newsletters. tough to pass up tga 5 packs at $27(don't always have 200 for each mr nice pack), but even the sale and the selection cant persuade me. I'm looking forward to the day that we can import and sell seeds safely in the US. I'm on it when those fellas get some laplata labs gear.

Natures green is gone :thumbsd:

• 6 months later...

forgot to mention ...

don't be put off by their billing service. china, I know.  likely need to call your cc after the foreign charge is denied. its denied because its foreign. seeds don't come from china though, no worries.

If you get the blackberry offerings seeds reg or fem, I'll trade some GG4 seeds for them....

GG4 is no longer a "clone only" strain. Every clone can be made to seed in a short amount of time for thought, making the "clone only" ideal a myth.  seeds are easy to make from any clone.