Where To Find Seeds

LongHairBri

Has anyone heard of, or used Elev8? They say they have GG#4 non-feminized seeds.

I forgot to add this gear arrives in days not weeks. good delivery service, insured, secure, 2day shipping.

They communicate quickly, know their products, and still wont give me free Blackberry samples.....we'll see about that next time....

If anyone has GG or Blackberry right now, I'd be a great short term patient, for real. PM me

forgot to mention ...

don't be put off by their billing service. china, I know.  likely need to call your cc after the foreign charge is denied. its denied because its foreign. seeds don't come from china though, no worries.

If you get the blackberry offerings seeds reg or fem, I'll trade some GG4 seeds for them....

GG4 is no longer a "clone only" strain. Every clone can be made to seed in a short amount of time for thought, making the "clone only" ideal a myth.  seeds are easy to make from any clone.

Yep, that is why GG#4 is on it's way out.  I have a bunch of fem seeds from GG#4 pure and GG#4 x space dawg and GG#4 x Super Snow Ballz.  It seemed to want to throw male flowers anytime it had a nute imbalance, got less water than it wanted, etc. and the 3 flowers it threw last time took out 1/4 of the garden.  I forgot and put a GG#4 in front of the fan in the front of the garden.  Made for a bunch of kief since things got peppered late in flower.

glad I've gone with gg4 regular gear. (remember, who knows whats real and whats not) None of them showed any confusion , of about 30 finished. I made more seeds with a star male(couldn't resist) and they are true to form and good. I fem'd my gg seeds here and  no prob so far. fingers crossed but its almost time to culture my pick anyways. Maybe for chits/giggles I'll hit her line with some Reverse before I do. 

did you get your fem gg's from elev8 ?     The whole sex confusion can be ended in one swift moment, I doubt anyone will get rid of this wonder for a little he/she issue that can be easily solved right?  I did it with Tahoe yrs ago, still cloning from clones, making seeds no issue so far.  viva Reverse!

Edited by grassmatch

I got mine from someone who got it from the cannabis cup.  Supposedly the same that won teh cup.  It did fine if I got the nutes right.  It's only happened a few times over 20+cuttings.  But once it took out 1/4 of the garden I decided I didn't have my garden dialed in consistently enough to keep.  The one I'm taking down as we speak got it just perfect.  Probably the best yield and no sign of a male flower anywhere.  Same with the last and looks like the next(which is the last).

I have the genetics if I need to go back for the one patient who it's been perfect for.  I don't like to add them in purposefully if something has hermied.  I want all my genetics to be like they were back 20+ years ago.  It seems that few companies really test a line for stress.  My garden gets light leaks(forget to close the door at lights out), off ferts from time to time, red lights from power strips, dry out sometimes, etc. I'm getting a consistent system in order now but I think it's important to stress them if you are going to be making seeds to make sure.  not everyone is a master grower, shiit happens and it shouldn't ruin your crop. 

Grassmatch,

I tried contacting tricloud with no luck earlier this year, was wanting looking for star dust. Does anyone know where I can get either cuttings,clones or seeds of star dust strain, really like this one! 

Farmer Brown

I forgot to add this gear arrives in days not weeks. good delivery service, insured, secure, 2day shipping.

They communicate quickly, know their products, and still wont give me free Blackberry samples.....we'll see about that next time....

If anyone has GG or Blackberry right now, I'd be a great short term patient, for real. PM me

I was inspired and pulled 6 (reg) seeds that Elev8 gave me a long time ago from my refrigerator. No date on the little bottle though, so not sure how old. They all cracked open on day two of a water soaking, 100% germination!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's now July 2018. Just joined this site yesterday. Only have been growing for a year. I am currently tryong utilize all available outlets to find trusted breeders and seedbanks here in Michigan. I'm located in the Capital so everything is now more than 2 hours away. Appreciate any leads, rumors, whispers, signs. Anything. Really. Thanks all

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Drove all the way to Jackson to get seeds. Seed Cellar. Really nice and knowledgeable people. They have a website, but it is still under construction. You will be able to order online in a couple weeks. They have a good selection. You can find out what they have online and call in the order and they will ship. You just cannot order them online at the moment. Here is the contact info

Seed Cellar

1620 E. Michigan Ave, Jackson MI (for GPS use 109 North Elm Jackson MI) They are next door to a dispensary

517-879-2801

www.seecellar.com

• 4 months later...

Im sorry if you feel that way Bill. Im been breeding since 2008 & in business since 2012.We are local & produce Michigan tested quality genetics. Feel free to take a look. We also meet locally via appointment only.   I have been a member since 2009 as well & was real active in this forum at one time.. 

Edited by Peacefulfields