Where To Find Seeds

LongHairBri

I want to understand the seed process better and thank the OP and everyone for their knowledge.

I don't understand how the fault rests with the purchaser here. It seems no one is at fault except the system that makes it illegal.

Did you really laugh out loud? I think you snickered a little. Truth in internet means there are WAY more sals (snickered a little) than lols

of course I laughed out loud.

but in seriousness, we have bad laws, and when we attempt to break them, and things don't work out the way we want them to, what else is there to do but lol? < LoL

OK....final word from OS is that they will reimburse me 50% of what I paid them, and that is only in the form of a "store credit" on their products.  

Long and short of it is that I probably will not deal with them again and cannot recommend them.  bunny muffin happens, and I understand that.  But after paying extra for stealth shipping I would have expected full reimbursement.  They only offer "guaranteed" delivery to Europe.  Thank you all for the new info on where to get seeds next, and I will pursue the local sources if possible in the future. 

I just got home from work and found the two seeds in the mail that had been shorted on an earlier order that did get through.  They put them in a handwritten envelope from a different posting.  So I'd venture to say they are legit outfit with good intentions, but we were both a "victim of the system".  I would guess that its just time for them to change their packaging, return addresses etc. to avoid these problems.  Surely customs figures out who the senders are, identifies the packaging and tells their employees to watch for it.  And they got emails back to me within 12 hours each time too....so I really have to give them credit for that.  

I think I will do as you said grassmatch and try another load.  I'm glad I had three small orders and two of them got thru at least.  I really think they are a good outfit with a great selection and cheap shipping.  They just have to tweak their shipping practices to avoid these problems for them as well as us. But I will try to just stay local from now on.  I will post the results of the next small order to use the credit, but it might be awhile since I will wait for one of their special deals to use it up and roll the dice again.  

Thanks for the support.  Again....I really think they are a reputable company.  But they have to change up their mailing tactics.  They have been busted.  

....Attitude is only taking am/ex right now and customer service is mia. Go figure this happens when I give em a chance. Now I'm feeling nervous about trying tga.

you're mistaken. an offer of a gift card purchase is given during the checkout process. A card is purchased and simultaneously used

as payment for the gift you chose.

email is answered every 24 hours

.......so I've been told.....

just placed an order with ATT, prompted to an automated gift card purchase, diverted to a successful payment applying the (free) card, and got a thumbs up !

get me sum more Gage Rage!

not sure what your problem is, but sorry you missed out. seedsman is good so no worries.   these guys have been very helpful for many years.

the links of local resellers and seed suppliers has been posted here before, please do?

Much of those seeds sales are just resellers of overseas stock, like the middle man. Visiting them

for the purchase is a safer alternative I agree.

ATT offers over a thousand strains, every single strain in most worldwide cannabis cup entries, and excellent seed storage.

There are hundreds of breeders from all over the world showcasing extensive information all at one site. of course there are dozens of

legitimate sites that are the same. HT magazine is a good place to start, or a more personal experience can come from the pages

of j Cervantes grow bible book.  I've called foreign breeders on the telephone and they've sent me oodles of at no cost to "test", for only a review.

Edited by grassmatch