Where To Find Seeds

LongHairBri

8 hours ago, Peacefulfields said:

Im sorry if you feel that way Bill. Im been breeding since 2008 & in business since 2012.We are local & produce Michigan tested quality genetics. Feel free to take a look. We also meet locally via appointment only.   

It's not a 'feeling'. It's that you are spamming the forum with advertisements. You think you are clever but really you are just stealing. Everyone sees it for what it is and Bill spoke for all of us.

Buy and ad if you have a real business. Otherwise you are just a scammy and spammy entity on the internet. Who would ever believe anything you have to say and why?

Im sorry if you both feel that way. I guess im being treated as a fake but far from fake I am. I provide high quality seeds to the caregivers of Michigan for a very long time. I dont feel that Im in the wrong categorys. But I will pay for a ad send me the link to post a ad if would be so kind.  

Edited by Peacefulfields
I want no part in this Piece of bunny muffin Forum. Delete all content & my account

Yo, I'll fox witchu. LOL. Plus my buddies crop got hit by thieves, and he may be interested. So give me a bit, I know I want to try about 5 varieties myself. If you're legit, you may just supplement my seed popping addiction. LOL. You in the D? Do you have a something that works for PTSD?

Edited by Slappy

On 9/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, Restorium2 said:

It's not a 'feeling'. It's that you are spamming the forum with advertisements. You think you are clever but really you are just stealing. Everyone sees it for what it is and Bill spoke for all of us.

Buy and ad if you have a real business. Otherwise you are just a scammy and spammy entity on the internet. Who would ever believe anything you have to say and why?

Do you have to have an actual company to advertise? Or can somebody like me pay for an advertisement in regards to trading...

The title is "Where to Find Seeds" & I jumped in Hi Im local & you can find seeds at New Holland Seed Bank. I inquired about paying for an ad & have not been emailed back in 48 hours or so. Im a local breeder that also trades genetics & or looking for more Distributors. My best Retailer does very well to say the least. But go overseas with your hard earned money & pay over double for smaller weaker genetics. Admin remove all my posts if you feel its spam. 

17 hours ago, Peacefulfields said:

The title is "Where to Find Seeds" & I jumped in Hi Im local & you can find seeds at New Holland Seed Bank. I inquired about paying for an ad & have not been emailed back in 48 hours or so. Im a local breeder that also trades genetics & or looking for more Distributors. My best Retailer does very well to say the least. But go overseas with your hard earned money & pay over double for smaller weaker genetics. Admin remove all my posts if you feel its spam. 

This post from you below shows how spammy and scammy you are. You post like you are asking about it but you actually own it. I wouldn't buy a thing from someone who is a scammy liar like that.

Hello has anyone tried this seedbank out of West Michigan?

www.newhollandseedbank.com 

They have the largest selection both with High CBD & THC Strains  of Feminized Autoflowers & a good selection of Michigan Outdoor Photoperiod genetics as well. What are the laws on seeds as of 9/2019 

Edited by Restorium2

Whats Scammy or Spammy about that post? I was wondering if anyone on here has ran MY genetics here? I also ended it with a question. I posted in the right categories. I AM NOT THE OWNER but just one of the breeders for this seedbank. So What did I lie about? I been a member here for a decade!!! My screen name is peacefulfields & Im being treated like Im trying to sell you a extended car warranty? Their is a reason I quit coming to this forum. And by the disrespectful activity still going on here I can see why most people have moved on as well. 

Edited by Peacefulfields

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...