Grow Box

ccpulsipher

has anyone seen this system and does anyone think it is a good system http://www.dealzer.com/servlet/the-79876/Trinity-Commercial-Hydroponics/Detail i am looking at picking up this system but would love to see some reviews from the community on if it is the right system or not i have only one patient so jsut wondering what everyone thinks

has anyone seen this system and does anyone think it is a good system http://www.dealzer.com/servlet/the-79876/Trinity-Commercial-Hydroponics/Detail i am looking at picking up this system but would love to see some reviews from the community on if it is the right system or not i have only one patient so jsut wondering what everyone thinks

You could build a system using a tent for less than 1/2 the price and have more grow room.

Even with just 1 patient and I am assuming yourself, this is a small setup. Also I personaly would not do bussiness with a company that claims 90 pounds of dried plant material per year out of a setup like that. I think if they were claiming 3 pounds per year for that space it would be an exageration.

You could build a system using a tent for less than 1/2 the price and have more grow room.

Even with just 1 patient and I am assuming yourself, this is a small setup. Also I personaly would not do bussiness with a company that claims 90 pounds of dried plant material per year out of a setup like that. I think if they were claiming 3 pounds per year for that space it would be an exageration.

the problem i have always had with tents is the heat and humidity issue i have grown with tents before and could never get the temp and humidity right with this it is pretty much all set up also it is the first time for me in hydro so wanted to try a pretty simple system thanx for the feed back

The only way id buy one of those cabinets is if i had to absolutely have to hide it from everyone but id just build my own for a % of the cost . :sword:

Most that i know who have bought similar cabinets are dissapointed though you outgrow that sized cabinet very quickly and it limits you to very few options for variety. <_<

That thing is a total waste my friend. I could get you into the same style setup with same quality for 3/4 that price.

Those grow cabinets are made for lazy people with money or people that really don't know any better. Any real grower will stay as far away from them as possible.

Archived