Smallest Grow Tent Available?

TheBeagle

I'm not sure what the smallest tents are right now, I know there were some 2'x2'x48" on ebay awhile ago. No clue if they are still on there. But you've got it handled it looks like anyway. Amazon & Ebay are the cheapest sources for grow tents. Some people will try and whine about chemicals and whatever other bunkness they can come up with so people don't go for the cheap priced tents. IMO the overpriced tents in catalogs are made in the same crappy China factories as the cheap ones. Whatever you buy, just make sure to clean the interior good (which you should do before any grow anyway). My first small grow was a 6'x6'x7' tent and I loved it.

nvm i see this

http://www.htgsupply...ent-System.asp#

would work great now one question

i see it has 2 vent port one to vent out and one to vent in im guessing, now i will have it venting OUT to the attic behind the closet

Do i need the other vent port? i mean the vent in would be grabbing air from my bed room. if i need to vent in...i wana keep smell to its very minimum.. also with the T5 how much will thin increase the light bill? i plan on using auto flower seeds or clones start to finish 12/12

I don't know about flowering in it bro :-/ the T5 are awesome for vegging though. There is a few ports in it to exhaust , but I would get another clip fan for the inside atleast for more air circulation in it to help prevent any kind of molds/mildews to take Hold. It won't raise your bill very much at all, I believe the lights are around 200 watts or so.

the smaller the better for me cause the tent is going in my closet so far i have found this it will fit!

http://www.amazon.co...24954347&sr=1-1

but...id like to go even smaller if possible 1-3 plants max for my grow any insite?

Im looking to do clones all the way through in 1 tent start to finish under a 400 or 600

nice, i have 2 4 x 4 x 6.5 one for veg one for bud, use the 600 watts vent it with a lil inline fan, I only have ventilation on veg and i have both lite and tent vent on budd tent, they are awsome!

I paid 100 to my door off of ebay, there are alot on there, get a dig ballest the does both 400 and 600 just in case you cant cool the lite, Best of Luck to You! :thumbsu:

I had a Lighthouse Hydro 2X2X4. It was a good size for a closet but it was a piece of poo! I dont recommend Lighthouse Hydro tents. The zippers are junk and they zip open from top to bottom and the flaps tend to fall inward on to the ladies. I wound up giving it to my step son. He dont like it either. Medcnman.

well a tent because this crib IS OLD and to clean it properly etc would be too much work I just need something to do 1 er 2 plants and will work with veg n flower simple and easy

dude every one has given ya great advise, and you sound like you have a good grip on the concept, do your thing bro! The tents are awsome for your situation and mine, I can have this tent moved, cleaned, taken down, set up in the blink of an eye! and to clean when ever ya need to or just to clean (clenlyness is next to godlyness lol) keep it clean bro, do it in bubbles! get a few smaller totes, 2 to a tote no more, 3 1/2" netted pots, takes up less height and less waiste, you can make em all yourself, If ya have room ya use buckets like i do and only one plant per bucket, ya dont need your roots all rappin up in each other, I use t-5s only in veg, and I use both t5 and a 600 watt cool tube in bud, i like the extra lite near the bottom/mid of plants, I do no more than 3 in the bud tent! plenty plenty for us! I did a few auto flowers on my 1st run also, they realy dont produce as much, another prob I had was finding good clones ie no bugs! so I went from seed! and now im cloning and have one mother at a time, hope this helps!

I dont see the point of doin dirt indoors either, Im sure many will disagree with that, and im fine with it, the hydro or dwc is the only way for me, quicker and my quality and quanity is not suffering. I know you can get bugs from any where, and I also know you can get bugs from that great soil most are buying, no thanks!

I dont see the point of doin dirt indoors either, Im sure many will disagree with that, and im fine with it, the hydro or dwc is the only way for me, quicker and my quality and quanity is not suffering. I know you can get bugs from any where, and I also know you can get bugs from that great soil most are buying, no thanks!

I couldn't keep my fingers off the keys when you mentioned you can get bugs from dirt . I have never put a clone except my own in my room to avoid bugs but I wanted to try soil when I saw some people achieving fantastik results and my hyrdo system was only large enough for 4 plants . I bought a top brand name garden soil and your right bugs hatched out of it . I find hydro much easier for people in weakened or injured condition . IF you can get a hose source to your room and have a floor set up to handle the spills that will happen . People should not be afraid of it . The majority of those that have problems are not cirulating fast enough and or over fertilzing . I have a ebb and flow tray but I am searching for plans for a easy to build system of individual pots with a resevoir and circulatory system . Hope to build two one for veg , one for flower so I can just switch net pots with clay balls that can be recycled forever and are cheap . This truly is a wonderful hobby for people whom are disabled and sick . I started with just a light and a homemade ebb and flow system costing under $200 and slowly you expand . I don't have half the things others do and consider myself the worst grower but I do alright . I am finnly trying to get some lettuce , tomatos and peppers going . Room is a little cool 55-70 but we wil see . Plants are stronger then many people realize . Especially some of the Indica's .

Archived