Black Ghani

c2288420

last weeks Blk Afgh. 'show bud' at the market looked superb, however it had a hermie nanner on display as well. perhaps you have a S1 fem seed of BA. just wondering how prone to hermaphroditism she is.

Please excuse my ignorance but where would the "nanner" be located on a plant and what does it look like?

The seeds are the only part of that vendor's display I'd do anything with. The vendor was forthright in saying the cut was running out since it had, in recent clone generations (# unknown) begun to hermie uncontrollably (clones were not taken from a mother, but were successive cut-upon-cut. So anyway, plant the seeds and hope you come up golden...er, black. There is an Australian product called Reverse which you spray the first week of flowering and thereafter, follow the directions. Really spendy however, $55 per pint. It does prevent hermying, however, a friend who has used it says. I would find a different clone line or plant the seeds. Good luck with the seeds, may something good come from them.

The seeds are the only part of that vendor's display I'd do anything with. The vendor was forthright in saying the cut was running out since it had, in recent clone generations (# unknown) begun to hermie uncontrollably (clones were not taken from a mother, but were successive cut-upon-cut.

I know alot of people around here value Sub Cool's opinion,Check out how he does his mother plants

Sub Cool Mother Plants

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with that vendor about the seads in his meds and he says that it tends to hermi late in flowef and with the harvest that is being talked about they got kinda busy and werent able to harvest on time and therefore the seeds. He made it right with me to make me a "Happy Customer" although I was already a very happy customer. The meds are spectacular and only the one time did I find seeds.

I dont understand the comment about the meds causing users to "fly into a rage" because the med far from makes me angry. As the matter of fact it does exactly the opposite, it calms me down and helps me to relax.

I look forward to seeing the vendo with the black ghani every time I go to the market in Jackson. They are some of the best meds that I have found there.

Seeds? I see why the meds at the market are so cheap now. :rolleyes:

Who wants seeds in their medicine?

Thats not medicine.

So someone found a seed in a bud and your going to group the entire market into being cheap? The vendor stated openly that there may be some seeds in it. He is an honest and compassionate vendor and the patient was happy with the meds. Maybe you could come take a look for yourself sometime instead of throwing insults from the sidelines. With all the choices at the market, that patient STILL opted to purchase the Black Ghani. Why? Because even with a seed or two, its still good meds! Ive had the Black Ghani. I liked it as well as the patient. But like most of the patients that visit the market, i'm not a med snob. Medcnman.

So someone found a seed in a bud and your going to group the entire market into being cheap? The vendor stated openly that there may be some seeds in it. He is an honest and compassionate vendor and the patient was happy with the meds. Maybe you could come take a look for yourself sometime instead of throwing insults from the sidelines. With all the choices at the market, that patient STILL opted to purchase the Black Ghani. Why? Because even with a seed or two, its still good meds! Ive had the Black Ghani. I liked it as well as the patient. But like most of the patients that visit the market, i'm not a med snob. Medcnman.

Here, Here!!

I have also tried the black ghani and was very happy. The market will always have a full spectrum of meds to CHOOSE from. The meds are less expensive at the market because of cutting out the middle man and the number of farmers. getting a little off topic, anyways, comments like that can be insulting for the 30 or so farmers that spend the weekend at the market.

Archived