Two Locked Doors....

RandomStoner

I had the understanding from the community that ANY grow facility had to have two locked doors to access the grow area, I was telling one of my good friends about this and she searched the LARA & mmmp laws and can't find it... as the reason I wanted to be directed to the section of the law.... my comp took a crap & my droid sucks,, so I'm having trouble searching myself...

Thanks for your responses everyone!!

Random

I had the understanding from the community that ANY grow facility had to have two locked doors to access the grow area, I was telling one of my good friends about this and she searched the LARA & mmmp laws and can't find it... as the reason I wanted to be directed to the section of the law.... my comp took a crap & my droid sucks,, so I'm having trouble searching myself...

Thanks for your responses everyone!!

Random

Not from this community

It's cool I sometimes get confused also

the law simply states. Your grow area, must be in an Enclosed Facility, with Working Locks, OR SOME OTHER SECURITY DEVICE....

the actual law says locks OR other security device. so in reality, the door of the grow room would not have to have a LOCK, that is Locked, as long as it has "SOME OTHER SECURITY DEVICE".

that is exactly how the law is wrote. I wouldnt want to be Bill Schuitte's test case on the issue, but then everyone is, unless the case goes the way he wants.

Archived