Good Deals On Surveillance Systems

Woot.com has a couple of surveillance systems available today. If you're not familiar with woot, they have one deal a day and it's available until it's sold out. I don't know if this is a screaming deal on these systems or not, but I've used woot quite a few times and always gotten very good deals. Check them out at woot.com...they're both zmodo systems, there's an 8 camera system for $169 and a 16 camera system for $319. Perhaps someone else can chime in on weather or not this is a great deal as well as provide a review on the particular product.

I don't know if this is in the right forum or not, I've just seen people on here talking about buying surveillance systems so I thought I'd give a heads up.

Thanks and I'll check them out. I'm looking for a system now but want one I can upload the data someplace off site. My worry with a system that dont store your vids off site is they could just take your box and vids right with it. I'll check it out and see so thanks....

Thanks and I'll check them out. I'm looking for a system now but want one I can upload the data someplace off site. My worry with a system that dont store your vids off site is they could just take your box and vids right with it. I'll check it out and see so thanks....

They have these for hunting. Deer Cams. They are motion triggered, and then many models send the data to the web, where hunters can view deer when they are away from their hunting stands.

It should work great.

Archived