Statewide Campaign To Legalize Cannabis Kicks Off In Ann Arbor

JohnB RPh

this is from CG page.

Friends: The Ann Arbor.com article is misleading. There is no "event" kicking off the campaign tonight in Ann Arbor, but rather a volunteer organizing event, just like we've been doing for weeks.

The official kick off for the petition circulating efforts will be on January 12, all though with this leak to the press we're getting a lot of media attention.

Please continue organizing volunteers and sending folks to our web page www.repealtoday.org. Also, we are accepting much needed donations. Checks can be made out to "Committee for a Safe Michigan."

lets rally the troops in place and hit the streets once we get the green light

this is from CG page.Friends: The Ann Arbor.com article is misleading. There is no "event" kicking off the campaign tonight in Ann Arbor, but rather a volunteer organizing event, just like we've been doing for weeks.The official kick off for the petition circulating efforts will be on January 12, all though with this leak to the press we're getting a lot of media attention.Please continue organizing volunteers and sending folks to our web page www.repealtoday.org. Also, we are accepting much needed donations. Checks can be made out to "Committee for a Safe Michigan."lets rally the troops in place and hit the streets once we get the green light

Do I mail a check to the address on the web site?

I signed up volunteer work, but when it brought up the "Additional Volunteer Information" link I wasn't able to open the file Word file. I'm now trying it on a different computer that I think has Word bit I can't seem to get the links to come back up for the letters without reregistering. Should I sign up twice? Suggestions?

I signed up volunteer work, but when it brought up the "Additional Volunteer Information" link I wasn't able to open the file Word file. I'm now trying it on a different computer that I think has Word bit I can't seem to get the links to come back up for the letters without reregistering. Should I sign up twice? Suggestions?

LOL I have no idea. I wish I did.

I think you should get an answer by emailing them. help@repealtoday.org

Archived