Hello Everyone

YoopeWoman

I am a patient. I hurt. lol. I am also a caregiver. I live in the UP and medicine is limited. I have several several health issures and I need help. I have severe Chrohns disease and a whole world of crap that goes with it. I have severe insomnia and depression that is out of hand and both of these relate back to my Chrohns. I am not a cop. lol. and I am not looking for a hand out. I cannot afford 20/gram for me and my patients. I am between crops from getting 'clone gifts' and then mites. I lost that battle. Lots of bleach and bombs and I started over. I am 400 miles from Jackson. Is it worth the trip? Can I purchase over the 2 1.2 with paperwork as caregiver. I need strong meds, they have me on so much bunny muffin right now. It is so hard.

I hope someone can help me. I have heard every story in the book of people wanting to rip me off. I don't feel comfortable putting all this out there. I live in the UP and you can go to uppermichigansourse.com and search Brenda Chase. I have a dui case pending in the court of appeals for thc in my system. Many people in the medical marijuana community supported me (morally of course, lol). I can get transportation for trips to farmers market, as long as it's worth it.

I don't want trouble, and these forums are hard to get any answers without jerks harassing me.

gallery_20403_846_5724.gif to the MMMA. the best thing about the farmers market is that everyone finds what they are looking for and then some whether its medibles, concentrates genetics or medical bud, is all there and plenty of different grades to choose from as well.

Q.

It sounds too good to be true. lol. Wanted some reassurance. It is vicious out here!

i cant say with 100% certainty that you will find the quality meds you need at the market but i can say with 100% certainty that you will meet some of the greatest, most compassionate people that may be able to help get you connections in the north. its kinda like going over to a friends house type atmosphere... cept they kick ya out after 4pm lol...

I am looking forward to it. lol

Hello and welcome to the 3MA forum. I can tell you my experience with the Jackson market and it is all good. There is usually a large variety of meds, and chances are good that you will be able to find what you are looking for at a reasonable cost. Last summer when I was in a bind, and without meds for my patients, I went to the market without even knowing anyone there. I was treated like family, and after meeting a few people the compassion and generosity became obvious. Due to my job, I cannot make it to Jackson as much as I would like but I do get down there every 3 or 4 weeks. There are many grades of meds at the market, and the majority are very high quality. The vendors are generally very helpful as far as steering you to the correct type of meds. My advice would be take your time and find what you are looking for. Some of the meds go quick but there are many choices, so I have found that taking a look at what is available first is important. Oh and get there early for the best selection. I'm going to make the trip down there this Saturday, hope to see you there.

Hello and welcome to the 3MA forum. I can tell you my experience with the Jackson market and it is all good. There is usually a large variety of meds, and chances are good that you will be able to find what you are looking for at a reasonable cost. Last summer when I was in a bind, and without meds for my patients, I went to the market without even knowing anyone there. I was treated like family, and after meeting a few people the compassion and generosity became obvious. Due to my job, I cannot make it to Jackson as much as I would like but I do get down there every 3 or 4 weeks. There are many grades of meds at the market, and the majority are very high quality. The vendors are generally very helpful as far as steering you to the correct type of meds. My advice would be take your time and find what you are looking for. Some of the meds go quick but there are many choices, so I have found that taking a look at what is available first is important. Oh and get there early for the best selection. I'm going to make the trip down there this Saturday, hope to see you there.

That was helpful and what I wanted to know. Many of these sites are rude clicks they say one thing....

I am surprised at the greed and cut-throat people the law has brought out. How odd, that it wasn't as bad when it was illegal. lol. Anyway I am sold on the ride and I hope my search is over. It's rough to leave at 4am and travel all that way and then work on not getting screwed over. lol.

Archived