Hello Michigan

cletusbd

I'd like to introduce myself to everybody on the forum. I've been a member for a couple of weeks and reading the forums and everybody seems to help each other out. It's nice to see that, most forums on website are filled with people arguing about stuff thats not even the topic of the post. So I'm here to say hello, you can call me Cletus, I'm from southeast portion of the state, south of Detroit. Feel free to drop me in a line anytime, I'll probably be asking some of you questions for I am a first time grower. I was looking for some info on the Jackson Farmers Market, I'm headed up there tomorrow to pick up my first plants. I'm trying to get clones to put in my flowering room. Has anyone had luck getting clones from there?

Hey, Welcome to the 3MA. Great to have you with us...

We do have our share of heated threads.... But the bottom line here tends to be more of "What" is correct, over "Who" is correct... which IS a refreshing stance for any forum, especially a Cannabis related forum that is about as politically charged as they come.

Plenty of great peoples and deep thought minds at work here, and much compassion and passion (thus the heated threads occasionally) from our Members!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived