Listen To Ron Paul Back Stage

peanutbutter

Ron Paul... The man who in a newsletter quoted the suggestion of purchasing an untraceable gun, then if a "youth" approaches you (directly while talking about how blacks are criminals), shoot him and drive off as fast as you can wipe off and ditch the gun... He is way too racist for my blood, talking about how they are targeting "whiteys" and how Martin Luther King Jr Day is actually "Hate Whitey Day"... and saying 95 percent of black males in DC are criminals.

Pretty soon "whiteys" will be the minority, like just a couple years. Then what?

the youth now roam everywhere looking for cars to

steal and people to rob. What can you do? More and more Americans are

carrying a gun in the car. An ex-cop I know advises that if you have to

use a gun on a youth, you should leave the scene immediately, disposing

of the wiped off gun as soon as possible. Such a gun cannot, of course,

be registered to you, but one bought privately (through the classifieds,

for example)."

Sure he has some really compelling views as far as small government goes, and MMJ, but so do others, Gary Johnson thinks the feds should legalize MMJ and Jon Huntsman believes states should choose on MMJ. You don't hear much about Huntsman because I think the GOP wants to keep him out of the light so Romney or Gingrich can win.

Anyway, RP has some attractive views, but some really disgusting ones as well.

ron paul has my vote 110% it's time we end this BS i don't give a rat donkey about if he is a racist or not what matters is he is goin to bring back our country, im not very political but i can honestly say ron paul has givin me hope for this country...he really has . ill be dammed if im goin to suffer and see everyone else suffer under another 4 years of Bush policies. i will do everything i can to get people to vote for RP

Archived