Do You Want To See A Change In Federal Policy?

Toward the goal of gaining a change in marijuana law and policy at the federal level.

The election of 2012 could present pressure on a federal level to change the federal law and policy about cannabis.The combination of tickets that is most likely to produce this change is a race with Ron Paul against Obama.

For Obama to win in November, he MUST seem the most likely to change these federal standings. If Ron Paul is the republican nominee, Obama will HAVE to make a change fast. Otherwise he will not get reelected. Period.

If Mitt or Nuet are the republican nominee, there will be much less pressure for Obama to honor his implied promise of 2008.

Therefore .. Everyone that supports a change in federal cannabis status, should go out and vote in the republican primaries. No matter who you would vote for in November. Go in and vote for Ron Paul to be on the republican ticket.

With Paul on the ticket, there is an increased chance change will take place BEFORE the election. With Paul NOT on the ticket, it is possible no change will take place for another eight years.Paul today or someone else in eight years.

Just do it ..

If you want to see the change, share this. We can do it.

Right on Pb! I'm a registered Dem, going into my local ofc to see what I need to do, to vote in Rep primary. I think I have to change so I'm registered as an Independant or Rep. to be able to vote in Rep primary, if so I'm gonna do it and vote for Ron Paul.

I want to see Ron Paul vs Obama in 2012!

Budz

There is no political party system in Mi.

You can't register either way.

You are free to vote in the primanry.

Ask for the Repub. Ballot.

Sec. of state has the info

Come to Clare Saturday! Adam de Angeli Mi Coord.

will be speaking.

Please volunteer they are not afraid of us!

or just as a supporter.

With Liberty and justice for all we can win

PS You must be registered to vote by Jan. 27 ?

it can be done online.

Right on Pb! I'm a registered Dem, going into my local ofc to see what I need to do, to vote in Rep primary. I think I have to change so I'm registered as an Independant or Rep. to be able to vote in Rep primary, if so I'm gonna do it and vote for Ron Paul.

I want to see Ron Paul vs Obama in 2012!

Once inside the ballot cubical, you can vote ANY way you wish to.

You don't have to tell anyone about the change you want to make.

But... DO be sure and vote.

Budz

There is no political party system in Mi.

You can't register either way.

You are free to vote in the primanry.

Ask for the Repub. Ballot.

Sec. of state has the info

Come to Clare Saturday! Adam de Angeli Mi Coord.

will be speaking.

Please volunteer they are not afraid of us!

or just as a supporter.

With Liberty and justice for all we can win

PS You must be registered to vote by Jan. 27 ?

it can be done online.

I want to come to Clare, but I'm already going up there one night this week for something else, don't know if I can afford two trips. I'm a little ways away. I'm gonna try thouugh.

Yeah I'm confused a lot of the time.... by a lot of things. ;) I think what got me this time was watching the news, I must've misunderstsood something - I remember seeing something about "closed primary".

Sounds reasonable to me for those later voting for the current President but at the same time scary because Ron Paul has a very clear contrasting message that makes for a distinctive election . Ex Gov Gary Johnson may just pull enough votes to make a real difference as a Libertarian candidate in the fall .

I want to come to Clare, but I'm already going up there one night this week for something else, don't know if I can afford two trips. I'm a little ways away. I'm gonna try thouugh.

Yeah I'm confused a lot of the time.... by a lot of things. ;) I think what got me this time was watching the news, I must've misunderstsood something - I remember seeing something about "closed primary".

It's exactly what they wanted us to believe

Its called a closed primary to confuse.

We are paying for it lets use it 10 mil.

A no vote for Romney is a no vote for Schutte!

Archived