125 Year Old Woman Claimed Smoking Pot

http://valetudocafe.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/125-year-old-woman-claimed-smoking-pot-everyday-was-her-secret-to-long-life/

A 125-year-old woman, said to be one of the oldest women in India, died at her home in Orissa, her family said Sunday. Fulla Nayak claimed that smoking cannabis every day was her secret to long life.

Fulla Nayak, a resident of Kanarpur village in the coastal district of Kendrapada, died of old age complications Saturday.

According to her 72-year-old grandson, Fulla was 125. But as per a voter photo identity card issued by the government in 1995 she was 120 years.

The grand old woman lived in a small mud-walled thatched house in Kanarpur, about 25 km from the district headquarters. She is survived by two of her four daughters and around two dozen relatives.

Her eldest daughter, Jamuna, 92, lives in the same village. Her husband died at the age of 50.

Fulla was in the news when her grandson Narayan Nayak claimed last week that she could be the oldest woman living in the world. He had said that he would write to the Guinness book authorities to record the claim.

Fulla was known for her love of smoking ganja and cigars and palm juice. She also loved steaming hot tea.

She had never suffered any debilitating ailment throughout her life. Except for her weak eyesight, Fulla maintained good health and used to walk without support.

post-126-0-15117300-1325602695_thumb.jpg

Fantastic.

This is the 2nd time I have heard this. My Great Grandma died at 103, she used Cannabis everyday of her life since she was 17. She was a very happy lady and had very little health problems for a gal her age. That is until my Grandma dumped her in a nursing home where they did not let her smoke. She died 4 days later.

Fantastic.

This is the 2nd time I have heard this. My Great Grandma died at 103, she used Cannabis everyday of her life since she was 17. She was a very happy lady and had very little health problems for a gal her age. That is until my Grandma dumped her in a nursing home where they did not let her smoke. She died 4 days later.

You should've got her some of PBs famous oils. She could have used that without smoking and its very easy. Just a just on her chest and rub it in everyday. I find that if I don't shower then it lasts longer. And no I'm not some filthy old guy I stay clean Im just saying that if you give it more time to sink in rather than wash it off a few hours later then it works better. That is how my cancer was cured. PBs oil can cure almost anything. It works with your body somehow and restores it to a natural state. PB can explain it better than me because he is trained in it but believe me it works and I am living proof.

I saw on the Today show this morning where Willard Scott does those bdays for old people there was an old lady who was like 101 and said her secret to longevity was eating a pickle everyday. So I may start eating some pickles but I think it would be funny if they had someone on there that said their secret was smoking pot. I'll tell you what I have a little over 30 years to go to get to 100 but when I do I will definitely send in a card to the Today show and tell them my secret is a drop of PBs famous oils every day. Although by then I'm sure a lot of people will be doing that so maybe I won't be so special ;)

So sorry to here that.

Fantastic.

Sure she used cannabis but she most likely prayed and meditated every day, worked hard every day, lived in harmony with Mother Earth and survived on organic whole foods her entire life and never tasted animal flesh.

As it is in the Indian culture from ancient times, she also used the important Ayurvedic compounds of shilajit, ashwagandha, guduchi and turmeric which are also known to cure many illnesses. I've used those same compounds [in addition to cannabis] for many years and know I would be much worse off or even dead if not for Ayurvedic medicine.

We die way too young, way too fat and full of disease due to our Western diet...actually lack of diet. Our own fault too. You become what you eat.

Eat healthy my friends. :rock:

Archived