Patient Info Needed

ilynnboy

So my friend wants to get his medical card.

He has zero interest in growing his own meds.

Another friend of his is a caregiver. That Cg ofcered to pay for his Dr. appointment and registration fees. My friend asked him about the cost of meds. Said Cg told him all meds are 300 an oz.

He thinks that he should get some meds for free each month, since said Cg sells his overages on Craigslist.

Is my friend being unreasonable or not?

Seems like he should get something out of it. Other than meds he could get off Craigslist for the same price.

What is standard? What should he expect to get in return for lettjng this other guy grow his 12 plants.

I myself do not have a Cg, so I thought I'd come to the source 4 information.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

My advice is you don't want to get a caregiver that is motivated to Grow a bunch of meds and make money off craigs list. I get a small donation from each patient, its based on there income and ussage, these donations cover my costs, I grow for patient need not to sell overages, I am a caregiver not a drug dealer. I think when people get into a give me free meds and sell the rest deal, well it never helps the patient, if your caregiver is not getting a donation from you has a few bad crops well then they stick you with no meds I have had patient after patient come to me saying I am staill waiting for meds its 6 months since I signed 3 months....

Donation rates at the market are at about 10 a gram, this is that a nice affordable rate for lots of people. Most of my patients pay less then half that rate, some a third that rate. I have one patient that is a mom, low income had really bad migraines, she was also low income. So I grow for her, provide medicine along with hash she makes candies for her self and then some, give me back her overage with the candies and I am hoping to start getting up to the market and donating that to peeps that cant afford meds. So we do like a work trade thing and that helped her, and then I can pass on her candies to others.

I think its about communication, I always start with medical need, then income then a solution.

Become his caregiver and cut him a deal

He already is getting about $300 in app fees

He has to have trust in his caregiver

I give plenty out free,

but ...

It's not in my agreement

Just the way it should be

and no I do not pay for patient apps or req's

• 2 weeks later...

he needs to find a caregiver that cares and he should care about his caregiver 300 sounds like a bit much and free dosn't make any sense when you go to a store do you expect something free every month, caregivers have overhead it costs over $80 a month to run a 1000 watt light and at least 2 to 3 hrs a week or work. People also need care and caregivers should care it is a hard balance. $10 a gram is about going rate.

First of all, I wouldn't go with a caergiver that wants to charge me $300 an ounce when I can go to the farmers market to get an ounce and usually pay less that $250, this past weekend I bought an ounce for only $175. Secondly, I would never ever go to a caregiver that is selling overages on craigslist because he's not a caregiver, he's someone who takes on patients so that he can grow and sell to make money. But that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.

First of all, I wouldn't go with a caergiver that wants to charge me $300 an ounce when I can go to the farmers market to get an ounce and usually pay less that $250, this past weekend I bought an ounce for only $175. Secondly, I would never ever go to a caregiver that is selling overages on craigslist because he's not a caregiver, he's someone who takes on patients so that he can grow and sell to make money. But that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.

No I would say that you are correct. Said Cg is only lookjng to increase his allowed plant numbers. I M O.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

No I would say that you are correct. Said Cg is only lookjng to increase his allowed plant numbers. I M O.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

I hope that your friend is able to find a caregiver that cares. One that is going to ask questions about what is wrong wit him/her and suggest meds based on that. I don't know anyone in macomb county that is a cg or I would recommend someone.

My advice is you don't want to get a caregiver that is motivated to Grow a bunch of meds and make money off craigs list. I get a small donation from each patient, its based on there income and ussage, these donations cover my costs, I grow for patient need not to sell overages, I am a caregiver not a drug dealer. I think when people get into a give me free meds and sell the rest deal, well it never helps the patient, if your caregiver is not getting a donation from you has a few bad crops well then they stick you with no meds I have had patient after patient come to me saying I am staill waiting for meds its 6 months since I signed 3 months....

Donation rates at the market are at about 10 a gram, this is that a nice affordable rate for lots of people. Most of my patients pay less then half that rate, some a third that rate. I have one patient that is a mom, low income had really bad migraines, she was also low income. So I grow for her, provide medicine along with hash she makes candies for her self and then some, give me back her overage with the candies and I am hoping to start getting up to the market and donating that to peeps that cant afford meds. So we do like a work trade thing and that helped her, and then I can pass on her candies to others.

I think its about communication, I always start with medical need, then income then a solution.

$10/gram are you kidding that is against the law you can be compinsated for your investment but you can't make a profit. I'M GETTING darn TIRED OF PEOPLE ABUSING THE SYSTEM. This is what is feeding the anti-mmj coalition. I've heard two different people bragging they can produce it about $3/gram and their getting $10-$15.

My income sucks I've been disabled long time. got some work for me I'll take it in trade. lol

$10.00 / gram is break even for many good caregivers.

I would like to see the cost accounting for $3.00 / gram and still achieve medical grade cannabis.

What are you considering "medical grade cannabis"? Once your equipment is paid for and you manage your grow properly you shouldn't have more than the stated $3.00/gram into it. I have $2.25/ gram into it and that's factoring in my time (2 hrs per day) at $20/hour. If it's costing you/them $10 or more per gram to grow you got a lot of learning left to do. Good Luck

PM me if you want an actual break down on my situation. I'm sure it's not radically different than most others.

$10.00 / gram is break even for many good caregivers.

I would like to see the cost accounting for $3.00 / gram and still achieve medical grade cannabis.

Agreed!!!!, I get about 8 per gram. that compensates for the use of Nutes/ Elect/ My darn Time/ and I make sure my patiets have fresh stuff every month. The left overs go to a club or the farmers market.

Good meds cost a fortune to make and cured properly. 300 a zip is completely fair for high end buds due to the cost of genetics and nutrients not to mention the hardware involved. I am a caregiver and i have spent well over 15k in supplies. 300 a zip for organics barely covers my operations overhead and breaks down that I do all of the work for free. I do give out free meds to friends and other who volunteer at the farmers market but not to my patients who have done nothing for the cause but smoke.

Hey guys thanks for the information and the lively discourse.

I have a question for everyone out there.

Does anyone here besides Tricloud have a True Brothers Grimm Pineapple Phenotype C99?

I have seen posts by tricloud stating he has an original clone of this pheno, however he is in the seed business. I have sent him emails that went unanswered.

Does anyone have an original C99 that They would be willing to part with a clone of?

I have ran several breeders backcrossed versions of C99, but have been chasing a true cut for years.

Can anyone help?

I am in Macomb county, but can and will drive for the right cutting.

Thanks everyone

Ilynnboy

Have you amortized your capital into your yeild, cost of floor space, heat, power, fertilizer, true time, testing of product, quality control, losses in yield, transportation cost,

All I'm saying is there is a great deal that is required to produce a quality product

And I will pm you in your offer :)

Agreed!!!!, I get about 8 per gram. that compensates for the use of Nutes/ Elect/ My darn Time/ and I make sure my patiets have fresh stuff every month. The left overs go to a club or the farmers market.

yes I think when you sell for $6-$8/per that makes me think your trying to care. care enough to controle cost in to it. we got one around that has a $1800 electric bill. I told him man start investing in electronic ballast, and run on 240v. with dedicated 20amp.circuits but he said that's ok I pass on the cost. when there is more cgs in the area people like this will be out of business and possibly friends. and yes I do electric work for friends can't charge no license. just donations of buds and gas money.

Archived