Patient Info Needed

ilynnboy

• 3 weeks later...

he needs to find a caregiver that cares and he should care about his caregiver 300 sounds like a bit much and free dosn't make any sense when you go to a store do you expect something free every month, caregivers have overhead it costs over $80 a month to run a 1000 watt light and at least 2 to 3 hrs a week or work. People also need care and caregivers should care it is a hard balance. $10 a gram is about going rate.

1000W light = 1kW (kilowatt)

Average cost of electricity in MI = .123/kWh (kilowatt hour, .08 in some areas, .19 in the U.P.)

Light operates 12hrs/day per month (30 days)

.12 x 12 x 30 = $43.20

.08 x 12 x 30 = $28.80

.19 x 12 x 30 = $68.40

Free meds? people complain that those CGs who promise free meds are not reliable. The CG eventually figures out that he can't pay his bills giving away meds for free. Quality suffers because he is always too broke to buy a new bulb or nutes.

Chose a CG based on quality of meds, not the cheapest deal - you will get what you 'don't pay for'

DN

Free meds? people complain that those CGs who promise free meds are not reliable. The CG eventually figures out that he can't pay his bills giving away meds for free. Quality suffers because he is always too broke to buy a new bulb or nutes.

Chose a CG based on quality of meds, not the cheapest deal - you will get what you 'don't pay for'

DN

Can i swap the words "those CGs" with "some CGS"? I am a care giver of 5 patients. Each of my patients get a free Oz. per month. Quality is not an issue. 2 months ago they got "Superbud". It tested at 21.8% THC. last month they got "Blueberry". It tested at 20.6% THC. this month they will get Super Lemon Haze. Last tested by Herbal Elements at 18.7% THC. AND....... I deliver it right to their door. My farthest patient doesnt have a car so I deliver it to him. The others are on the way so I drop theirs off on the way. "Some CGs" have no compassion. Many of us do. Alot of patients ask for free meds because they couldnt afford it any other way. My stroke patient gets $342 a month social security. To have to pay even $200 an ounce would sink him financially within a month. I offer overages for a reasonable donation to cover cost to be able to provide them free meds every month for the last three years. I agree, there are some gold diggers out there! I interviewed a 19 year old patient that claimed he used 4-6 ounces per month. I could see trouble in that future!! I passed on him! There are alot of good CGs out there. It can sometimes be hard to tell which ones they are. Thanks! Medcnman.

Archived