Co Turns In Twice The Signatures Required.

peanutbutter

Colorado Works to Legalize Pot, Hands Over Twice the Signatures Needed for Ballot Approval

Proponents of a Colorado marijuana legalization initiative turned in more than 159,000 signatures to the secretary of state's office Wednesday, nearly twice as many as the 86,500 required for the measure to be approved for the November ballot. The state has 30 days to verify the signatures and approve the measure for the ballot.

more at the link:

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/759118/colorado_works_to_legalize_pot%2C_hands_over_twice_the_signatures_needed_for_ballot_approval

Has it occurred to anyone that once marijuana is legalized it could be regulated like tobacco? This move could possibly make it illegal for us to grow and we would be buying our mm at the local party store with a tax stamp on it! I'm not so sure I agree with complete legalization.

Has it occurred to anyone that once marijuana is legalized it could be regulated like tobacco? This move could possibly make it illegal for us to grow and we would be buying our mm at the local party store with a tax stamp on it! I'm not so sure I agree with complete legalization.

It wouldn't eliminate the MMMA.

After the amendment passes we will still have the mmj law.

And the amendment has cultivation as a right.

Archived