Whats A Fella Too Do

budpuffer

i've got a friend who's a CG for two patients,both whom i know,who is telling his patients that his meds are grown organically when he is in fact using miracle grow time release fertilizer soil..now it really isn't any of my business so i haven't said anything other than to the CG about it.(told him i thought it was a dirty dog thing to do)....i'd like the CG to do the right thing by going organic,or at least tell his patients whats up...but that ain't goin' to happen...so now i have to decide if i let it go on knowing that his patients maybe getting sicker or at least aren't getting the meds they thought they were,or let the cat out of the bag and hurt some feelings.(maybe get shot..lol).it just makes me wonder what some people are thinking when they do stuff like this...if i was his patient and found out,i'd be pissed...and i feel that the patient has a right to know what he's putting in his body....so what do you think i should do...only correct answers please....lol...bp...ps..start on the primus that MG time release formula is not organic...bp

The lying sucks, but the harm to anything beyond trust is probably nonexistent. I have yet to see one shred of scientific evidence that ANY plant grown with chemical fertilizers is any worse for your health than when grown organically. I've never met anyone able to tell the difference in a blind taste test. Everyone thinks they can, but the imagination and placebo are both very powerful... the scientific method is the only way to determine what's real and what's imagined.

Wow, that is the way he treats his freinds?

I would let them know what they are ingesting. They should be able to decide for themselveswhat to do next.

I have a big problem with misleading people for profit. That is just crappy.

i'll concede to the post about no chem ferts having been proven to being harmful,if that will help,but it still isn't organic as the CG represented and i feel that folks should be able to decide for them self's as to what they take as medicine...kind of like genetically engineered food,i think it should be a choice for folks...i grow using Fox Farm nurts.they aren't all organic,but i'm a patient and only use them for my needs not provide them to patients as organics..thanks for the input though..bp

Even if he is giving them good meds for a reasonable price, that is no reason to be lying to them. And others here are likely right, no telling what other 'lethal' crap gets into his products. Bad business all around. I thought that this was supposed to be about compassion, where is the compassion in lying? I would advise you to 'unfriend' this person, slowly disengage from being around them, maybe, someday, they'll get it... Peace ... j.b.

IMO, they're most likely lying because they know there's no difference between organic and hydroponically grown buds, but they also know most people have been indoctrinated with unsubstantiated claims that organic "tastes better" and that hydroponic "is chemically and potentially toxic," and so they think no one will want to be their patient anymore. I doubt this individual actually intends to do harm... they probably consume the same buds themselves... they should just take the time to educate their patients on this, rather than continuing to fuel the organic/hydroponic mythology... I think a lot of hydroponic growers lie and say their buds are organic, and that many people would be shocked how many of their favorite "organic sun grown buds" were grown with mineral nutes and hydroponic tables...

But if I am wrong about any of the above, I'd stay well clear of this person...

Friends don't let friends use miracle grow anything. IMO He will have better results changing to something else. Miracle grow fertilized soil is not cheap, so I don't understand why he does not switch to something better, even if it is non organic. Then he can tell his patients he switched to another product, and at that point he can change his ways and be honest in the future. He could use Pro-Mix Organic, and get better results using organic (or non-organic) fertilizer as long as he starts being honest. Lies will normaly come back to screw up your life.

(pay close attention and see what bill schuette's lies get him)

I agree with The Beagle.. Maybe this guy dosen't know the dif between the 2 but if the patients think they are getting organic and are not,than that could be an issue..First make sure the CC knows the dif and if that dosen't work..you must DROP A DIME!

Archived