Drip Clean

MrGreenGene

Hey all, I just wanted to share something that seems to be working very well. I have been growing in Pro-mix for quite some time and have always had issues with my plants. I switched from well water to RO water and things got a little better. I get descent yield and the quality is great but the plants were telling me they could do better.

I have used the full line of Fox Farm, but I now use the Dyna Grow line with the addition of the Fox Farm solubles. After doing a fair amount of reading I came to the conclusion that my girls were suffering from salt buildup in the soil. I have since begun using Drip Clean at a rate of .4ml per gal and wow what a difference!! My vegging plants went from cut/cloned to the flowering room in a month. Just a little over two weeks of vegging and they are 18-22" tall and are the healthiest plants I have ever had. Very lush and green with no abnormalities. Apparently the Drip Clean keeps the salt from building up and causing lockouts because of the ph being off.

My flowering plants are looking great as well and I will let you know what kind of difference it makes in yield as well as if the taste and quality are the same.

Hope this helps those who may be struggling with Promix type soils. It sure is working for me!!

MrGreenGene

Drip clean is a detergent not an enzyme product. It's stated purpose is keeping drippers and sprayers clean. It seems to work very well as the OP described in preventing salt build up in any medium. Some that I know who use it with pro mix have been able to feed every watering with out flushing and see no nutrient burn or ph issues.

• 1 month later...

I purchased the drip clean at my local grow shop. It is made by house and garden. A little goes a long way. 1/2 tsp to 5 gal of nutrient mix. I have a little under three weeks left of flower and my plants are looking great!!! I feed every watering and there is no sign of any lockout, they are lush green and packing on the flowers. I,m guessing 3 oz per plant with only 20 days or so of veg time. Currently running Pink Floyd, White Widow, Free Leonard and M-11 on a 12 plant monthly cycle. Maybe I will post some pics @ harvest time.

mrgreengene

Archived