Not Feeling Well? Perhaps You're 'marijuana Deficient'

Yeah and the more meds we take, the more side effects we get, needing more meds..... never ending cycle. At least for me.

I like the "side effects" of cannabis a lot better - munchies and sleep. Since I began using Simpson Oil, I am awakening in the morning feeling - awake! More energy during the day. I agree that there is really something in Cannabis that is very good for us. At least for me, it is making a big difference in how I feel mentally, spiritually as well as physically.

Yeah and the more meds we take, the more side effects we get, needing more meds..... never ending cycle. At least for me.

I like the "side effects" of cannabis a lot better - munchies and sleep. Since I began using Simpson Oil, I am awakening in the morning feeling - awake! More energy during the day. I agree that there is really something in Cannabis that is very good for us. At least for me, it is making a big difference in how I feel mentally, spiritually as well as physically.

I agree 100%. Something as simple as just feeling better that is provided by an innocuous (and beautiful) plant should not be disregarded by science. Yet "they" want to keep it locked up and hidden away and are unable to explain why.

Archived