Stash Box?

TheBeagle

make a wood box, paint it however you'd like and mount it wherever you'd like it, place glass jar inside with a airtight seal on the lid, IE: mason jar. Tarzan had an encounter with state police and dogs and they did not smell it through the jars. you must wipe it down with alcohol after handeling and keep it clean or else the inside smell being contained doesn't mean anything if theres kief and residue on the outside of the jar. Its better then any wood box you're going to make, its more effective than vacseal, and your bud wont get smashed or shaken around as long as the jar is the right size for the amount you have. They have em at meijer, they're like 6-9 for a flat of them, size of the jar detirmines how many you get in a flat, if you're paranoid you can put your lighter 2" below the red ring on the cap to soften it up and it will really seal them tight but if you melt it or even heat it up too much there are debates of off gassing from it being toxic which you don't want your meds sitting in so I don't suggest it. Don't mean to keep repeating myself but you're not going to find anything better than a glass jar, I've tried it all and its the best way, keeps everything nice and fresh, and most importantly no one knows what you have in your car with you especially with the trap you're building in your car, i'd be careful with that tho if you ever cross the border into canada the BP is going to be suspicious due to that, same with a routine stop if they find it even if its empty they're going to think you have something to hide and potentially tear your car apart. IMO

Good luck

Beagle,

I keep all my meds, pipes, papers meds,seeds anything Mmj related in a safe box, about 25:00 @ any box store.

They sell them in different sizes and differing locking devices.

There is Never any question where my medicine is. Under lock and key :-)

k well just got my cert , now what im looking for is a good way / stash box for the car that i can put my meds in when i go to the local disp. any good ideas? I was thinking a metal lock box that i can put int he trunk. Does the box need a lock?

any idea much appreciated

I have a case made to hold 2 handguns comes with a foam liner now cut to hold a few small jars and is lockable. I also keep a copy of card/paperwork in the case with the meds. I know not required but when locked they have to get warrant to open.

I have a case made to hold 2 handguns comes with a foam liner now cut to hold a few small jars and is lockable. I also keep a copy of card/paperwork in the case with the meds. I know not required but when locked they have to get warrant to open.

Thank you for that very useful peice of information.

Go to Amazon put in security box or lock box . Sentry and Hellix are two companies that make them with tethors which is the way to go .; Keeps the honest people honest plus creates a 3 step barrier of law to protect one against claims of smoking in a vehicle . About 20-$75 . Great place for all meds , some extra cash , and identification . You can tether it to the rear seat mount or hole in trunk . Whats nice is you can keep it tethered to a chair or something in the house too - it goes with you when you want it to . Your meds are always locked and safe and seperate from other files or safes .

If we wish to show our intent to be totally in compliance with the concerns of law enforcement and those of the non-cannabis using community, I would suggest that you use the same amount of caution transporting your medicine as one would when transporting a weapon. Police usually look to see if the carrier of a weapon has to take three steps in order to get physical possession of a weapon. I call it the "3 step rule". The only time I can think of an exception to this is when one is in a pickup truck, in which case, I would carry it in a lockbox, locked. This is just an opinion, none of which is any guarantee of no prosecution in a bad situation. Peace ... j.b.

k well just got my cert , now what im looking for is a good way / stash box for the car that i can put my meds in when i go to the local disp. any good ideas? I was thinking a metal lock box that i can put int he trunk. Does the box need a lock?

any idea much appreciated

in a purse ?

Archived