Hi All

New here so saying hello. Also new to Michigan. Pretty cool state you all have here but I guess it's mine now too. I'm a radio DJ and used to moving around a lot so have been to a lot of places. This place rocks and I can say it's one of the friendliest states I've been in. People are so willing to help you out.

Welcome to the 3MA RadioStar. Is good to you you.

? for you. are you a Pt, or are you here in more of a professional sense?

I only ask as you mention your profession. A voice of positive reason, unfearfull of speaking the truth could be most useful to our voice of reason.

though if you hear as a Pt, and need to be anonymous because of your profession, well, we can all understand that position.

either way, welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.

If you ever have any questions, you can alway hit up us Mods and we ll try to get you on the right path, as will many of our members.

Welcome to the 3MA RadioStar. Is good to you you.

? for you. are you a Pt, or are you here in more of a professional sense?

I only ask as you mention your profession. A voice of positive reason, unfearfull of speaking the truth could be most useful to our voice of reason.

though if you hear as a Pt, and need to be anonymous because of your profession, well, we can all understand that position.

either way, welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.

If you ever have any questions, you can alway hit up us Mods and we ll try to get you on the right path, as will many of our members.

Well I am a patient and have already sent in paperwork. I moved here last month from Seattle so no stranger to medical marijuana. I work in radio and have moved to a different state 6 times in the last 20 years. So goes the business. Not a lot of money but can be fun.

• 1 month later...

Archived