Veterans Unite

Yes this the right thing to do.

As for that as things are going to need to happen immediatly.

The first step is to become unbound from others for any reason.

I need to do that anyway,Politics will drive me crazy.

I can't speak my mind in public. It brings anger,Don't need it.

So please remove me from the mmma immediatly.

As we go forward with the rules and such issues,

We need to only look where we are meeting.

Someone has to figure out who is going to represent the voice.

Through communication this can be done at no cost.

I believe the first step in this is to look at code of conduct.

Thats what I want to do, I have some time.

It is much more constructive and I can be free from speaking out.

With the division I have seen,studied.

The patient is in trouble

Bye

VCF...........Veterans Cannabis Fellowship....?

VCU...........Veterans for Cannabis use...?

VCA............Veterans for Cannabis Acceptance....?.......Association..?

i kinda like VCF, broad spectrum,inviting, i dunno.....

VCC......Veterans Cannabis Council...?

Anyone??

VCF...........Veterans Cannabis Fellowship....?

VCU...........Veterans for Cannabis use...?

VCA............Veterans for Cannabis Acceptance....?.......Association..?

i kinda like VCF, broad spectrum,inviting, i dunno.....

VCC......Veterans Cannabis Council...?

Anyone??

VFF.....Veterans for Freedom Its what we all fought/served to protect

So is the Clare VFW on the 21st of Jan. the date that we are going with? I'll be coming from Bay City, so if anyone lives in between(somewhere near US10, preferably,lol) I can give you a lift, just let me know. Way to go weezy! It looks like this is really gonna take off! Oh and was there a time set yet for the meeting? I used to be a member at the Clare post but since I've moved to BC I haven't been able to keep up. There are some really great guys at that post, they really took care of me, they threw me coming home and going away parties, I even got married there and they had the Color Guard for us and everything! A great bunch of guys, and there are lots of female members (its called the Ladies Auxillary) just to clear that up. I'm looking forward to it.

as of right now, Jan 21st in Clare, i am pretty sure that the location is going to be at the VFW,it looks like this is gonna go pretty loose for the minute,i believe that there is a compassion club meeting,then we can get together.....I, will try to solidify the details before saturday..lol.......Annie,somehow i erased my messages,but i'm trying to get it together..........P

After having my beautiful baby boy in mid November,I am ready to get a Veterans group going.The group that i envision is more of a gathering of Vets,in certain areas,depending on your location.If there are any Veterans that are interested,or have any input,I would like to hear from you.There is an existing Veterans group, the VMMA veterans for medical marijuana access.From what i gather the VMMA is more of a lobby group,less of a gathering.I guess what i want to do is get a bunch of Vets together, to show that we are benefitting from the medical use of marijuana,not only for chronic pain but also for PTSD.I mean how can Marijuana NOT be indicated for PTSD.We stood up for THEM, they should stand up for us............P

Weezy, that is such a great idea. I am not a veteran, however.

as of right now, Jan 21st @ 2pm,in Clare, i am pretty sure that the location is going to be at the VFW,it looks like this is gonna go pretty loose for the minute,i believe that there is a compassion club meeting@ 1pm then we can get together@2 pm......I, will try to solidify the details before saturday..lol.......Annie,somehow i erased my messages,but i'm trying to get it together..........P

:thumbsu: Looks perfect to me.. One thing is the compassion club meeting is at Noon.. At the library in clare.. Looks to me like The meeting is happening On Jan 21st @ 2 In clare.. The location is a little murkey right now but definately will be announced prior to the meeting.. Im gathering that Vets interested in forming a VCF Or VCA Network thruout Mi are going to meet to network and Formulate a Masterplan and goals for such a group... Excellent Progress Weezywun And Manofsteel!!

We have the upstairs reserved for Sat. the 21st. The Leathernecks will be there too at the same time and they have the downstairs hall so hopefully we may get some new members. The Leathernecks are a motorcycle club (obviously made up of prior Marines), I've ran into them one other time and they are a great bunch of guys.

Please everyone who can attend do so.

Clare VFW hall thank you.

See everyone there.

Taproot you rock

Archived