Global Warming?

Mr&MrsPurplekush

in 1980, on xmas day, here in the middle of michigan, i was outside with shorts a t top playing with my new RC car. it was 68* and never really got below 50 from the week before xmas for the rest of the season.

that was 30 yrs ago. before "GLOBAL Warming".

Are you aware, the Universe has also warmed up? ironically enough, the same amount as the earth has been lately.

Seems we humans are not only creating such vast amounts of heat, that we are warming up, not just our planet, but our entire solar system as well.

I bet if we dont stop, the residents of Adreaus will come visit us and tell us to turn down the darn heat, they can feel it 5 galaxy's away.

in 1980, on xmas day, here in the middle of michigan, i was outside with shorts a t top playing with my new RC car. it was 68* and never really got below 50 from the week before xmas for the rest of the season.

that was 30 yrs ago. before "GLOBAL Warming".

Are you aware, the Universe has also warmed up? ironically enough, the same amount as the earth has been lately.

Seems we humans are not only creating such vast amounts of heat, that we are warming up, not just our planet, but our entire solar system as well.

I bet if we dont stop, the residents of Adreaus will come visit us and tell us to turn down the darn heat, they can feel it 5 galaxy's away.

Reminds me of something Carl Sagan(rip) would say, well put! Things are always changing, but not usually in an "un-natural" way, and unfortunetly most of us will be around to experience those changes. As Samuel Jackson said in some movie i cant remember which one, "hold on to your butt's"

Archived