2.5Oz And 12 Plants

choo53

I am confused by your Statement can you clarify what your refering to and which post your responding to . Can you give examples of when and why you would or have calledl BS on a caregiver or patient on behalf of the MMMA ? This is policy of the MMMA ? Why wouldn't a representative explain to a patient or caregiver a possible violation and recommend as well as suggest how they can come into compliance and work around any issues that would push someone into a Section 8 defense . A defense that is rarely excepted despite the laws exact wording that it be - we know it is too costly and dangerous for many patients in a weakened condition to be involved in and if found innocent still has the same effect as punishment . I thought the MMMA was helping many individuals with compliance issues not enforcing them ? We are talking about officials piling on years of felony charges in any and all prosecutions often amounting to a life sentance without the comfort of cannabis any longer for persecuted individuals .

The reason I bring these issues up is not to inflame others but as a reaction to cases out there . Weight ( inert ingrediants ) and Storage of unuseable material ( by freezing) resulted in the arrests of Mr Vanderbutts and Mr Rush both patients and activists . I am not sure if they were caregivers . Some felt their pursuit and arrests were political . Peace and may God protect you and all sick and injured people involved in medical use from conflict with others . The results of all these little arguements are horrific for patients or caregivers caught in legal problems . Unless a person is stealing or commiting acts of violence I can not think of a situation where as a citizen , member of Norml , the MMMA , BACC or any other group I should judge their medical use or risk tolerance .

give me a few on this to respond. i ll have to re read thru the posts to get my bearings on the reply you quoted. dont want to answer improperly and further confuse the point at hand...

Croppped, I was merely pointing out in your 1st post i believe it was, you were talking about folks being over weight due to the inert butter ingredients. I was only stating it is not the person making the butter that is run afoul of the law, but rather Bull Schuittee, LEO and a fair portion of the Judicial Branch that has run afoul of using common sense. But as one of my friends recently said, if it was Common, wouldnt everyone have it?

so I digress. lol

but ya I was only pointing out imo, its them that are running afoul. but we cant be blind to the issue that their are some out there also selling lsd, heroin, ect, or signing Pts for grow ops, and minimal patient compassion..

If i have 1 patient, and i grow one plant, and get maybe 3 oz dry material off that one plant, i have to have 2 plants to supply myself and my pt providing we but utilize 2.5 oz between each harvest (as per the Law). at that rate, im still over by 1 once once the med is cured and ready... Should i go to jail because of this?

Now say i do something right, and all of a sudden grow 2 plants as i have needed, but each gives me 6 oz....i have no idea what i did, or if i can do it again. and still have plants in rotation, as im running a perpetual harvest. now am i supposed to just tell my other plants to stop growing because these 2 did really well and gave me more than im supposed to have? or should i just trash that excess, as i cant save it or i ll be over my limits. Maybe i should just waste it. But when i see and hear of so many not being able to acquire quality meds, or any meds at all, it would go against my moral center to not try to help them out somehow. But the Act allows me to Transfer and Deliver it, process it, and carry and distribute it to others. It also allows for me to be compensated for doing so. So why should i waist good fresh available medicine or be made a criminal for trying to get it to someone else that needs fresh medicine, and has issues acquiring it thru normal methods... Ie their caregiver, CC Club, local dispensary (price usually) ect...)...

bottom line, alot of people use cannabis, because some of them have bad moral centers, or bad intentions is no reason to kill the flock. You dont kill the congregation when the catholic priest has molested the parish children. because some Malcontents use cannabis, is not the reason they are malcontents, as malcontents infect every walk of life. Sick Ill or Healthy.

A good job is only over two and a half ounces?? Then what is 11 ounces off one plant and 12 ounces on another plant??

For me a abnormal grow . The most I have ever taken off a plant in bud is 1.50 oz after curing it was 3 before . My bud usually looses over 1/2 its weight or more during curing . I would be interested in what others are finding . Were yours fully cured when weighed ? Regardless I just ordered smart pots and Sunshine #4 mix that were on your grow list . I am going to try it your and Tarzan's way one time . As I mentioned i just found I was under feeding scared because everything I read in books said start at half of recommended feeding amounts and the number one mistake of most growers is over feeding . I was especially sold on the Sunshine mix when I saw it came in 1 bushel packs with handles . People help me move supplies close to my room where I break them up to carry but most can't lift larger packages . My only fear is the smart pots wont dump out for re cleaning easily with the roots out the sides . I do believe in recycling everything for the planet and the pocket book . I also understand no matter how much I read I can learn the from my own and others practical experiences shared on the boards and conversation . Compassion Clubs even Farmers Markets with medication use according to the Act in private permitted so patients can remove the burden and distraction of suffering are needed and it is sad it is going to take a long time for society to accept it . Medical use is not the same as recreational no matter how you feel about legalization . Medical patients benefit physically and or mentally from use from deficiencies caused by illness and or injury . Often for problems not diagnoseable or treatable in our time . Many people think we can solve or know everything by now . No Doctors are still practising medicine . They don't give guarantee's or have it down pat . Only job I know where they get paid more if they make you worse . Well at least until you figure it out or give up being treated to improve .

For me a abnormal grow . The most I have ever taken off a plant in bud is 1.50 oz after curing it was 3 before . My bud usually looses over 1/2 its weight or more during curing . I would be interested in what others are finding . Were yours fully cured when weighed ? Regardless I just ordered smart pots and Sunshine #4 mix that were on your grow list . I am going to try it your and Tarzan's way one time . As I mentioned i just found I was under feeding scared because everything I read in books said start at half of recommended feeding amounts and the number one mistake of most growers is over feeding . I was especially sold on the Sunshine mix when I saw it came in 1 bushel packs with handles . People help me move supplies close to my room where I break them up to carry but most can't lift larger packages . My only fear is the smart pots wont dump out for re cleaning easily with the roots out the sides . I do believe in recycling everything for the planet and the pocket book . I also understand no matter how much I read I can learn the from my own and others practical experiences shared on the boards and conversation . Compassion Clubs even Farmers Markets with medication use according to the Act in private permitted so patients can remove the burden and distraction of suffering are needed and it is sad it is going to take a long time for society to accept it . Medical use is not the same as recreational no matter how you feel about legalization . Medical patients benefit physically and or mentally from use from deficiencies caused by illness and or injury . Often for problems not diagnoseable or treatable in our time . Many people think we can solve or know everything by now . No Doctors are still practising medicine . They don't give guarantee's or have it down pat . Only job I know where they get paid more if they make you worse . Well at least until you figure it out or give up being treated to improve .

I changed from Tarzan's method and went to the Lucas Method in the beginning of December so I really don't know which method to attribute the good grow.

Smart pots clean up really well. The roots don't exactly grow through the side of the pot, not a whole lot anyways, just a tiny little tip of the root goes through the pot. And when you wash them, and tiny bit of the root material stays on the pot.

goodjob.gif agreed there ms.! i love to cook with it, but it sucks having to make easy bake oven portions!

You are in charge, not the plants. If you are growing for yourself, and find that one plant will bear the useable amount you need for a month, fix you grow to harvest one plant each month.

My complaint is that this Act was written for smokers. 2.5 is a problem for those who use in other way. As I stated to Rep. Horn, by applying my balm, my one gram becomes 200 lb.

Archived