Will This Work For A Grow Light

TheBeagle

Second that on buying the Cervante's book. I think I have seen it at grow shops, but not sure. Use to be you could buy it at any Barnes and Noble. Always use to marvel how a grow shop was not allowed to sell it, but B & N could.

Georges book is way outdated. we have learned much since then. that is why he has been making new videos. I learned a lot on line from REMO and BIG MIKE, GEORGE CERVANTE, and many others. but try to figure out old info from new. most of it is good. just keep the aluminum foil in the kitchen.

im using Water and DIRT thats it nothing else cept ph balancer if its needed

Hi i would urge you to invest in Jorge Cervantes book marijuana horticulture the indoor outdoor medical growers bible. and if you want to see a cfl grow done on a budget get Buds for less grow 8 oz of bud for less than $100. Both of these books are at amazon. They will teach you all you need to know to get off on the right foot. Good luck

I would advise against using tin foil as a reflector, this has been tried in the past by others and the result is that the tin foil causes hot spots which will burn your plants. What I did when I started out was to bend my own reflector, then painted it with flat white paint, it worked well and provided even lighting throughout. Don't know where (in the state) you are located, but if it is nearby, I have extra nutes that I can give you, you will need nutrients. Peace ... j.b.

I see that you are worried about using liquid nutrients, have you checked out the bat guano method? Most good hydro shops carry the Sunshine brand of bat guano's, all under $15 a bag and nothings more natural (organic) that some good ol' bat poop. I have used bat guano for years, they really produce a great tasting end product. j.b.

Im not planning on this to be successful I the type that likes to learn from mistakes lol ...by growing the way iplan to sure may fail butthen if it does I can study it and see why it failed... Then try something diff....to my understanding to become a good grower you have to fail....books are nice and prob help a ton...no doubt....if im grow then im fail not a prob for me ..as I mentioned before this is more for study then growing to be successful.... The way I see itthe more i fail the better I will become later on

Archived