Words Of Illusion

wanna make the world a better place? turn off fox in all its forms.

a recent study found that people who don't watch any tv news are better informed that those who regularly watch fox. how could that be? garbage in, garbage out.

git better informed, turn off faux news.

I dont have the news on at my house at all,I scour all news sites. Im guessing you didnt watch this,let me know what you disagree

with in regards to what the judge says.

Fox News is the only news outlet on TV that presents both sides fairly, though they do lean toward the right. Unless news is only accurate if it comes from a liberal perspective, then FN is the only outlet on TV that accurately presents both sides of an issue. I watch FN every day and no one can say I'm not informed on the issues.

I like the judge and Stossel too, though I can't go quite as far as they do on some issues. The judge is right though. No matter which party one votes for, government, spending, and debt just keeps growing, while our liberties decrease. The dems want to grow it fast, and the repubs a little slower, but they have been going in the same direction for decades. Giving out special favors to certain groups is the way they stay in power. They bribe us with our own money, and we keep voting in people who will give us the most goodies at other people's expense. It's only when we the people stop demanding more and more goodies from the government that things will turn around. Our government has been promoting an entitlement mentality, making more and more people dependent on government, and too many people have adopted that mindset. I'm not hopeful for the future of our country. We're on the fast track to becoming a European style welfare state. If anyone thinks that's a good idea, take a look at how Europe is doing.

Fox News is the only news outlet on TV that presents both sides fairly, though they do lean toward the right. Unless news is only accurate if it comes from a liberal perspective, then FN is the only outlet on TV that accurately presents both sides of an issue. I watch FN every day and no one can say I'm not informed on the issues.

I like the judge and Stossel too, though I can't go quite as far as they do on some issues. The judge is right though. No matter which party one votes for, government, spending, and debt just keeps growing, while our liberties decrease. The dems want to grow it fast, and the repubs a little slower, but they have been going in the same direction for decades. Giving out special favors to certain groups is the way they stay in power. They bribe us with our own money, and we keep voting in people who will give us the most goodies at other people's expense. It's only when we the people stop demanding more and more goodies from the government that things will turn around. Our government has been promoting an entitlement mentality, making more and more people dependent on government, and too many people have adopted that mindset. I'm not hopeful for the future of our country. We're on the fast track to becoming a European style welfare state. If anyone thinks that's a good idea, take a look at how Europe is doing.

your words are sadly ringing true. Now this administration wants EVERYONE to have an internet ID,how much freedom have we lost? Like I said there is strange irony in what the judge says with his words of illusion. Listen closely.

Fox News is the only news outlet on TV that presents both sides fairly, though they do lean toward the right.

This thread is a joke

Fox news is the 24 hours gloom and doom republican party network

Fairly HUH?

They refer to the current president of the United States as "Obama"

Not the president

Not mr Obama

Just Obama like rush Limbaugh style

I assure you, when an ignorant republican loser who dragged us into this mess

was mentioned

They referred to him as "President Bush"

This thread is a joke

Fox news is the 24 hours gloom and doom republican party network

Fairly HUH?

They refer to the current president of the United States as "Obama"

Not the president

Not mr Obama

Just Obama like rush Limbaugh style

I assure you, when an ignorant republican loser who dragged us into this mess

was mentioned

They referred to him as "President Bush"

and that's what you came away with?? when the Judge referred to Regan,Bush,and Clinton that didnt bother you?? the judge is NOT a journalist,he does this show exposing our Freedoms or lack there of.

On thing I wish I cpuld do is block every news channel on my tv by callin my cable company duno if they will do it tho

just turn it off,thats what we have done,but I refuse to be ignorant,we must stay on our toes.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/freedom-watch/index.html#/v/1328239165001/the-uss-march-toward-totalitarianism/?playlist_id=163774

Archived