Clinic

This is my question. How many of thousands of dollars did the Medical MJ people have to spend to get this verdict? Its a win but if it bankrupts you to fight to the very last dollar, that sucks.

Not trying to be negitive, but a good lawyer is $200 bucks an hour. thats big bucks!

Did all this court hearings bankrupt the poor people?

This is my question. How many of thousands of dollars did the Medical MJ people have to spend to get this verdict? Its a win but if it bankrupts you to fight to the very last dollar, that sucks.

Not trying to be negitive, but a good lawyer is $200 bucks an hour. thats big bucks!

Did all this court hearings bankrupt the poor people?

$200.00? Wow, that's cheap. Mine's $500.00. He's good though. VERY good.

Can we get a copy of the judges rulings and briefs and everything else ?? Like to go over the ruling with a fine tooth comb.

Lord we better get this up on Mr. Bills facebook page. Ya know he likes us to keep him posted on good news :judge: :judge: :lol: :lol: :devil:

:butt2: :butt2: :butt2: :butt2: .

SUE...SUE...SUE!!!!

Begin the punishment phase against Sheutte, Cooper and company right now since they were so anxious to pursue it against so many helpless victims. They lied, they cheated, they ruined peoples lives and now they must pay. The only thing they will understand is losing a lawsuit.

Can we get a copy of the judges rulings and briefs and everything else ?? Like to go over the ruling with a fine tooth comb.

Lord we better get this up on Mr. Bills facebook page. Ya know he likes us to keep him posted on good news :judge: :judge: :lol: :lol: :devil:

:butt2: :butt2: :butt2: :butt2: .

I threw it up there

http://www.facebook.com/BillSchuette?sk=wall

Congrats to the CR folks, they're free....for now.

The CR case has been the height of political scare tactics.

MI LEO has meet their goal to put the fear of GOD, aka Schuette, into the MMJ community.

A criminal conviction would just have been the cherry on the top.

We will get the details soon, I am sure. Certainly we should find out how much money this cost taxpayers - if people do not support medical marijuana, I am sure they will NOT support government waste on grand-standing political cases.

The scales of justice just tipped in our favor.

DN

and when you/we find out how much $$$ they have spent post it for us we also wounder how much they have spent on are case 2 sick people in court for 3 years

it's over 300,000 from Oakland county so far and it ant over yet this ruling does give us hope that some day we will be FREE

all of us

Yeah Tim I pulled that double thread earlier. Yes I'd be safe to say they could have payed for a couple teachers salaries for a few years on what they wasted on these cases. Bob, yours makes me maddest of them all and is a shame. A complete and utter shame as they'll get nothing out of it, nothing at all. Won't save no children, won't protect anyone or anything and will prove and do NOTHING... All it does is hurt 2 sick people that where not hurting ANYONE.

Archived