Planet Green Trees Webisode #75

Michael Komorn

BB quoted on the second page of this thread >>They are going to pass these Bills. The REP said that.

Ok now what, we can say vote them out, Ok we can do that, after they gut our law ,

We can Protest, but Quote>> They are going to pass these Bills. The REP said that.

Looks to me no matter what we do they have the Power to change the law,

BB quoted on the second page of this thread >>They are going to pass these Bills. The REP said that.

Ok now what, we can say vote them out, Ok we can do that, after they gut our law ,

We can Protest, but Quote>> They are going to pass these Bills. The REP said that.

Looks to me no matter what we do they have the Power to change the law,

here is a E-mail i got some time ago

Dear Robert: I understand your frustration and anger over the events in Oakland County relating to medical marijuana clinics. Problems similar to this have been occurring all across the state and in our courts as the new law is being implemented. As a result, I am currently serving on a Medical Marijuana Task Force appointed by House Speaker Andy Dillon to look at amending the act to make it more clear and to avoid any issues like those that are occurring around the state currently. We hope to have recommendations made for amending the statutes before the end of this year. Thank you again for contacting me.

Yes this is just Horrible. A veteran who fought for the right to vote then they can get their medicine because the V A will not sign , that should be brought to everyone's attention

i am also a Vet and the V/A is OK with Medical Marihuana but they wont sign thats true but at first when the Law first had passed they were against it something has changed their

all of this does not matter if you can't use your card inn court imo

Archived