Eatin Nanners

So I almost always get some nanners come late flowering. I don't like to pull 'till all the hairs have turned dark but seem to get some nanners really late. I know that water kills the pollen and since my mouth is always near by I just pick 'em and eat 'em.

What do you guys do if you find a couple nanners.

WLP

Edit: said:"'till all the hairs have turned white"

seeds produced from a hermied plant are feminized, but they will also carry the tendency to hermie. however, there is a method to force plants to produce male flowers late in the flower cycle, the seeds produced from these late flower nanners will not carry the hermie tendencies and will be strictly feminized seeds. (compared to nanners formed in early/mid flower)

unless you have younger flower plants in the same room, these late nanners have a slim chance of producing any seeds due to lack of time left before harvest.

seeds produced from a hermied plant are feminized, but they will also carry the tendency to hermie. however, there is a method to force plants to produce male flowers late in the flower cycle, the seeds produced from these late flower nanners will not carry the hermie tendencies and will be strictly feminized seeds. (compared to nanners formed in early/mid flower)

unless you have younger flower plants in the same room, these late nanners have a slim chance of producing any seeds due to lack of time left before harvest.

Thanks great answer. thats the problem with saving those hermie seeds....well they are hermie. if they have been in there long enough t form a seed they likely came earlier.... likely hermie....why anyone would risk growing a hermie, passing on a hermie.....holy crap people do u have any idea how easy it is to get seeds? why would anyone waste their time propagating a transexual plant..... :D

Very good set of tweezers! I have one strain that always puts out a few bananas in mid to late flower and typically I pick them off as I notice them.

She produces some absolutely crazy good meds, so I can't justify killing her off for just a few nanners!!! None of my other strains have done this so hopefully it's just that girl.

I know of a strain that will hermi in the grow room, no matter what. When it was put outdoors, it went thru the whole process and didnt hermi once.... I cant remember the strain, it kinda reminded me of sour diesel but it wasnt that....

i tried 4 times to grow pinc paralyzer in doors... failed every time hermied like fn mad....unill i put her in my back yard...she loved me then lol

Archived