Vendor Qualifications For The Farmers Market In Jackson

Hi Don, Thank you for this thread. It is a great discussion. I am glad you had a great harvest! Thanks, Bb

How about if I have my Patient (black lettering) hard card but I just picked up a patient back in November last year. I have copies of the paperwork I submitted to the state to be his care giver. Will that sufice to get a table?

No one addressed this question before (at least for what I seen). The only reference is to a "Green - Hard Card". I know it is not hard to grasp but sounded like hard card only so I wanted to clarify the paperwork question. I did not want to venture 2 hrs there & 2 hrs back and get denied a table. Tried PMs & emails to Blueberry but never got a reply to my questions.

You have to have your green card or paperwork that proves you are a registered caregiver with the state. No proof...No table. Thanks, bb

No one addressed this question before (at least for what I seen). The only reference is to a "Green - Hard Card". I know it is not hard to grasp but sounded like hard card only so I wanted to clarify the paperwork question. I did not want to venture 2 hrs there & 2 hrs back and get denied a table. Tried PMs & emails to Blueberry but never got a reply to my questions.

Blueberry does say in his post hardcard or paperwork.

Archived